24F seeks compatible Daddy/Master/Mistress

Submissive_Judy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 4, 2022
Hello to you if you are reading this. I am new here and hope to have better results than other places I have tried. I can promise you that I am 100% real, the photo in my profile is current of me and my information is the truth.

I am a very submissive and sexy Asian girl. I have only been in one 4 year dom/sub relationship( IRL/online) with an older American guy. In this time I went from an innocent virgin to a horny obedient slut. I am no longer in that relationship and have been looking for the right person to use me with not so great results. I have wasted too many hours online with guys who say they are dom but are not or are the wrong fit.

Just because you say you are a dom does not mean a sub should automatically submit to you. It needs to be the right fit for both parties.

About me:

I am interested in both male, female, or possible group thing. I have always wanted to be dominated by female but never had experience. The person should be aggressive, firm, controlling, and naughty.,

I am really into verbal degraded and humiliated. I do not like sweet talk, the naughtier the better. No honey, sweetie, or baby.. being called a slut, whore, useless bitch or cunt gets my juices flowing.

I am not into doing task and sending pictures/videos; as I said I love to hear my masters voice and talk to them. I am willing to show myself in video chat (no face) so I can get the best experience pleasing you. I don't want reading text, if you will not at least use voice then we are not compatible. I would also prefer to see you too at some point.

my kinks are BDSM, verbal degradation, light pain, humiliation, orgasm control, and edge play.

I also do not use kik or snap and prefer skype or hangouts.

If you are interested please message me and we can see if its a fit.

Thanks

Judy

Oyugerr

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 12, 2022
Hey there i would luv to talk about your kinks and fetishes add me ?

live:.cid.21b7375ecdace0f2

dobbo417

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 30, 2022
Hello to you if you are reading this. I am new here and hope to have better results than other places I have tried. I can promise you that I am 100% real, the photo in my profile is current of me and my information is the truth.

I am a very submissive and sexy Asian girl. I have only been in one 4 year dom/sub relationship( IRL/online) with an older American guy. In this time I went from an innocent virgin to a horny obedient slut. I am no longer in that relationship and have been looking for the right person to use me with not so great results. I have wasted too many hours online with guys who say they are dom but are not or are the wrong fit.

Just because you say you are a dom does not mean a sub should automatically submit to you. It needs to be the right fit for both parties.

About me:

I am interested in both male, female, or possible group thing. I have always wanted to be dominated by female but never had experience. The person should be aggressive, firm, controlling, and naughty.,

I am really into verbal degraded and humiliated. I do not like sweet talk, the naughtier the better. No honey, sweetie, or baby.. being called a slut, whore, useless bitch or cunt gets my juices flowing.

I am not into doing task and sending pictures/videos; as I said I love to hear my masters voice and talk to them. I am willing to show myself in video chat (no face) so I can get the best experience pleasing you. I don't want reading text, if you will not at least use voice then we are not compatible. I would also prefer to see you too at some point.

my kinks are BDSM, verbal degradation, light pain, humiliation, orgasm control, and edge play.

Thanks

Judy
Add my Skype live:.cid.36544647f4dddcd2

Ursubpet

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 29, 2023

About me:

Thanks

Judy
Im the right person there i ll show my self ( body ) i ll talk to u and more ;) so here is my skype : live:.cid.20b301dbeb00ee10

Featured Threads

New Personals