25 f - Online

indian_slut

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 21, 2015
Hi Masters,Mistresses,

I am online and looking for some humiliating tasks.
I dont have any toys, only household items.

Limits: face pic, anal, blood, parmanent, pee and poo.

I dont have kik...will take tasks only on kinktalk PM or this thread

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
Get a kik account its worth it and add Me there .coentraojr10

good job showing you cant even follow simple instructions of her saying she will only take tasks on this thread or pm. You show her you don't care what she says you just want her to do whatever you tell her to.

Here's a fun one I always thought was interesting but you don't see too much of anymore. I want you to wear a skirt or dress with no panties and grab some lipstick. You should go out for a walk every so often on your walk stop and apply lipstick to your pussy lips and use them to kiss an object and take a picture of the lipstick pussy lip stain left behind. Dont clean off the stain when you are done leave it for all to see. Would love to see pictures of it all

indian_slut

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 21, 2015
good job showing you cant even follow simple instructions of her saying she will only take tasks on this thread or pm. You show her you don't care what she says you just want her to do whatever you tell her to.

Here's a fun one I always thought was interesting but you don't see too much of anymore. I want you to wear a skirt or dress with no panties and grab some lipstick. You should go out for a walk every so often on your walk stop and apply lipstick to your pussy lips and use them to kiss an object and take a picture of the lipstick pussy lip stain left behind. Dont clean off the stain when you are done leave it for all to see. Would love to see pictures of it all
Thank you!

This sounds an amazing task but I am not too brave to do public tasks yet...I do fantasize about it and may be I will develop into a slut who can do public tasks like these. but I am sorry wouldnt be able to do it right now, may be I can try public toilets..

EmoSiUk

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 8, 2011
You should write the usernames of everyone who replies on your body, see how long you can leave them there

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 4, 2015
come with me slut

Go to skype and my name is Little DumbSluts

Yeanke88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 14, 2016
Mine is kinda public too.

Put on a tight top and a skirt. At home u put in as many ice cubes as possible. Now go for a walk until u reach a public toilet (min 2 km walk) at the public toilet u enter. Here u edge at least 2 times plus 1 edge per ice cube that fell out of your pussy. Dont clean the juice from pussy or legs. Now go to a store, go buy some beer, ... and go back home. The drank u buyed is as a reward afterwards.

U dare this already. If not i shall change it a bit without a problem

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
Short skirts seem to be popular and as I like them too, my idea is for you to wear one, and a white top and do some kinky washing up.

What's so kinky about doing the dishes? Well, instead of a sponge, take your panties off and wash with them. Also try to gradually wet your top with each item you wash. Time how long it takes you and then you can us one of the things you've washed to pleasure yourself, but you must stay there using it for the same amount of time as you spent washing. Also count how many items you wash. The square root of that is the number of orgasms you're allowed

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
Thank you!

This sounds an amazing task but I am not too brave to do public tasks yet...I do fantasize about it and may be I will develop into a slut who can do public tasks like these. but I am sorry wouldnt be able to do it right now, may be I can try public toilets..

Well since you cant do outside why not do it to a few items around the house or the public toilets as you suggested and show us those pussy lip kisses you leave behind.

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
Short skirts seem to be popular and as I like them too, my idea is for you to wear one, and a white top and do some kinky washing up.

What's so kinky about doing the dishes? Well, instead of a sponge, take your panties off and wash with them. Also try to gradually wet your top with each item you wash. Time how long it takes you and then you can us one of the things you've washed to pleasure yourself, but you must stay there using it for the same amount of time as you spent washing. Also count how many items you wash. The square root of that is the number of orgasms you're allowed

You can take it a stage further if you like and take it that the number of items you wash is the number of orgasms you MUST have in the time it took you to wash up. If you fail, although you can put on any other clothes you like, you must put your soaked soiled panties back on and then wear them to go out. You don't have to go far, just to the nearest park or local shop and back. If that's still too public then just wear them for the rest of the day

Featured Threads

New Personals