25 M dom looking for fem slave

dam4u

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2014
I am looking for an additional slave to add and maybe play with my other slave. I am willing to train the inexperience and introduce you into the lifestyle. My kik is dom4.u send me your age and limits that you have and we can talk from there. See you soon.

dam4u

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2014
still looking for a female sub to serve me. I am willing to train if you are inexperience. kik me at dom4.u with your age and limits and we can discuss the details there.

dam4u

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2014
willing to train

looking for one more slave and i will not accept any more slaves. willing to train kik me at dom4.u with your age and limits and we can go from there.

dam4u

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2014
two spaces opened up

two spaces opened up and willing to fill them up with willing and submissive females. send your age and limits to my kik dom4.u and we will talk from there. if you are new to this i am willing to show you the ropes and train you no problem just come and try it.

dam4u

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2014
One more spot for female sub

One more space to fill up my stable. Any females curious about being a sub kik me at dom4.u with your age and limits and we can wok things out. Experienced and inexperienced welcomed to kik me. See you soon.

Featured Threads

New Personals