26/male/india required mistress.

rocon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 7, 2012
Hi,
I am looking for an online mistress for long term. You can start with short duration, and can continue if you like it. I dont have much experience before, have served two mistress online but for very short duration each time, which lasted for one week only.

My name is rahul, and i m from india. I am 26 year old virgin, slim build. Look wise i am above average.

My likes are
Humilation:- i absolutely loved it. I have a small cock, so u can use that to humilate me.
Masturbation,
Spanking,
Light anal,
Online public through pics without face,
cross dressing,
Naked,
tasks

My limits
Anything involving friends, family, public,
Biodegradable wastes
Extreme pain
Extreme anal.

I am trustworthy, honest, and willing to learn and expand my limits, and do the things out of my comfort zone. I am looking for a mistress who can total control me, and make me a better person. I am looking for serious and the same time fun relationship for both.

Please pm me or email me on [email protected], or write in the thread itself, to know more about me. I am ready to give more details, pics or whatever information required. I have written here limited information, so you can ask me whatever you want.

Thank you,
Small slave.

rocon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 7, 2012
Thanks a lot mistress, that was awesome feeling ecstatic, looking forward for more sessions :)

ladynathalie

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 5, 2012
York, UK
Your welcome slave, just be obedient and always have respect to a mistress. You are a good slave, good beginning for you.

Featured Threads

New Personals