United States (East of the Rockies)
City
Lansing
Kinks
Wedgie, anal, spanking, bondage, humiliation, exposure, pain
Limits
Scat
Experience
I've had multiple subs before, I'm searching for a new sub after my last one of 7 months has broken ties.

Specialk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 24, 2017
Hi all, I'm a master looking for a slave. I'm looking now after my previous slave of 7 months decided to part ways. As a master tend to be on the stricter side of things and am quick to punish any bratty behavior. I am most into bondage, anal, wedgies, and pain. I'm also looking to expand my horizons so anything you are interested in I would like to try. If more than one of the things listed above are a hard limit for you this probably wouldn't work. I would prefer a slave that is ok with sending proof I understand if you don't want to at first but after building trust I'd would like that to be an option.

If you're still reading you probably want to know a bit about me. I am a professional trombone player named Alex. I live in Michigan USA. I eat, sleep, and breath music. I prefer to play classical music. My favorite composer is Rimsky Korsakov and favorite piece is scheherazade.

If you would like to learn more about me and possibly becoming a slave the best place to get in contact with me is my Kik @ myboywalter

Specialk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 24, 2017
I am still looking for the right match. If you aren't sure if it will work please still feel free to message my kik.

Featured Threads

New Personals