30 M straight looking for someone who controls him

ascfordy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 29, 2016
Hi. I'm a straight guy from Italy. I'm quite shy and new here but I'm really curious.

I usually get a long time to get close to someone even online but after a while I appreciate good friendship. I am not good at public presentations so I won't say much here about me, but feel free to contact me. I prefer mail at first, then we can find a better way to communicate.

What I am looking for is: someone (I prefer females, but I will answer everyone) to begin a conversation about our kinks. I am looking for someone who will give me instructions and little tasks to perform. Not live sessions, at least not at first. I won't send videos or photos at the beginning, but it can be discussed in the future.

What you will find with me: As I said I'm quite shy, I have some limits but I'm open to explore and try new things, with time. If you like having good chat and giving orders and instructions I might be a good mate.

Feel free to write me (pm here) and tell me what you are looking for and then we can see if we can get along well.

Featured Threads

New Personals