Masterbrian85

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 22, 2017
Greetings to all,

Currently I am in the market for a new female slave. I have a deep interest, and love for BDSM, TPE, role play, and toys. What I enjoy I believe a slave should enjoy as well. I am a master with 13 years experince in the BDSM, world and love every minute I do it.

Who I am: like I said, Iam a 31 year old male master. Things that I love include BDSM, TPE, roleply, pushing limits, restraints, paddles, crops, electrical play, whips, clamps and etc. I am a strict but caring master. I believe women are inferior to men, and are made to be servants.

What I seek: I seek a slave, 18years old or older. She must be willing to try new things, love BDSM, TPE, and have kinks. She must be obedient, loyal, and willing to learn. Preferably a slave with few to no limits, but I am willing to work with some limits. She must live to role play, and fully submit. Experince levels from beginner to years of experince is ok.

If you would like to know more, or are interested feel free to contact me on KIK or here. My KIK is Masterbrian85

Thank you for reading this,
Masterbrian85

Masterbrian85

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 22, 2017
Still looking

I have received some replys, but they were mainly from men, or not too serious female slaves. So let me re-emphasize. I am seeking female slaves for TPE, that like BDSM, pain, humiliation, and tasks. 18+ please.

Featured Threads

New Personals