34 - M4F - Serious connection

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Western Europe
Kinks
control (clothing, playtime, orgasm, ...),light bondage, semi-public, mind playing, tease/torture, daily rules, ...
Limits
Illegal, pee/scat/vomit/blood, Dangerous (knife and fire play)

Yeanke88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 14, 2016
Hi all,Here we are again.

Lets see if we can find some new friends and some serious connection.
I do want this to be a long-term thing. a thing that can grow over time and where I can find a very good friend or even a life long partner.

Although a short term playsession can be fun, it isn't really doing the thing anymoe. I can keep on putting my energy in it as i miss the connection and the more deeper dynamic. The kind of dynamic you can ony have when knowng eachother better.

But lets dive into some more information about me and what I am looking for

First some personal facts

I am a 34 year old guy from Belgium who works as a digital projectmanager in a consultant company within the civil construction. For the moment I am managing a team of about 15 direct colleagues and 20 indirect colleagues (who work for a subcontractor).

Aside my work I like to play volleybal, like to go for a run or walk,like to cook some good things, although I am absolutly no chef. And I also like to read. As me being quiet a bit of a science nerd, I like to read both more phantasybased books, as also science papers and articles. Let's say i have an healty hunger for facts and to learn new things.
I also like to go on a skitrip, sitting in my garden or being busy with my own vegetables.

Some more kinky facts
I have had some longer real life experience before with someone I met online, and have had some shorter real life experiences with people, but those were more like playsessions, but nothing relationship-wise. Beside this offline experience I also had some online fun but nothing that lasted long enough to gain lots of experience.

As for likes I like being in control (clothing, playtime, orgasm, ...),light bondage, semi-public, mind playing, tease/torture, daily rules, ...

As for the elephant in the room: I know pictures is something that can be a point of discussion or stress. So lets take this away from the start. I don't require you to send pictures, but I am not opposed to it, as to sending them myself once trust is built. I would like to have some sort of verification that you are who you say you are, but I am sure we can figure things out for that.

Beside all those sexual likes I also like to talk about daily stuff. In my opinion you can only create a good D-s connection if you know what is going on in the othes life, how u are feeling, who you are, ... and most of all, just have some fun times together.

Another statement I learned, and that I nkow not everyone agrees with. I think that it is the sub who holds the real power in this dynamic. It is her who can easily take away the control she gives the dom, and it is her who gives the dom this control. And that is something the dom can't control at all. So yeah, this is the part int he dynamic the dom has to do the hard work.

Some facts about you
As for my sub, I want her to between 20-45 (a big range I know) and ideally not to far from my timezone (GMT+1), but this one is no dealbreaker if we can figure things out.

I like to have daily contact with her but it don't always have to be long cause I know we all have a life on our own too, as long as we can communicate about having less time, so we can work things out and not feeling ghosted (one of the worst feelings to be honest).

Further I would like my sub to be honest and open, somewhat openminded to learn new things and not afraid to be pushed a bit (within limits). I have been told that I can be quiet tortureous when feeling so, so a bit of a painlimit or endurance can come handy too.

How to apply
Send me a PM and tell me some more about yourself (age, country, experience, what you are searching for in a dom, something more I need to know from the beginning) and include your favorite season and why you like that particular season.
Hope to hear from you all.

Featured Threads

New Personals