36DD Nipple Pain

elsa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 16, 2012
I've received a lot of punishments lately and as a consequence my nipples have been quite sensitive. I find that I like the feeling and that having my nipples clamped gets me wet even when the pain is excruciating. I'd like more dares involving pain.

Things I won't do: severe bruising, needles, fire, permanent damage, webcam
Things I might do: pictures of breasts, voice calls over Skype

So... Have at it! Help me see how much pain my boobs can take!

Crazychic

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 22, 2012
Put icy hot on your nipples and clamp them for a hour. Post pics on here and report back

Crazychic

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 22, 2012
Also after the hour is up rip the clamps from your nipples.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
I want you to clamp your nipples and run a string from your each of your nipples to your toes. So that each time you take a step the clamp on your nipple is pulled. Now just to make sure your moving about you will need to do some exercise.

Give me 20 jumping jacks, situps, pushups, squats, then repeat the one that was the most painful. You may have to reduce the string length for your situps and squats

Talon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 2, 2009
Near New York City
I want you to go to

Aza's post requesting pain and read my task there, as I really don't want to rewrite it. But I do want pics of the nipples stretching, so, after the 15 minutes is up, take the picture from your POV.

elsa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 16, 2012
Aza's post requesting pain and read my task there, as I really don't want to rewrite it. But I do want pics of the nipples stretching, so, after the 15 minutes is up, take the picture from your POV.

Mmm, yes, reading that is what made me want to start this thread ;)

SirJ

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 18, 2012
before clamping your nipples put some rubber bands around them ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals