A 10 Second Recollection

Greenhills

• Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 13, 2015
You looked down at me with your sternest face and said, do not leave any marks. Why do I always find that being told not to do something only makes me want to do it even more. However, you have your reasons and I respect them.

I smirk as I push my fingertips into your flesh as if I was hanging off a cliff and you are the only thing keeping me safe, while in my head imagining I'm ripping your back into pieces. You close your eyes and take a deep breath.

You continue to thrust into me and every stroke is pure ecstasy. The urge begins to grow and I graze my nails against your pale skin once again. I can tell you want it. Your face cannot hide the realizion that you need the pain I'm aching to deliver. Just say the words, say them and I'll give you that release.

The day you don't hold back anymore, I'm going to ruin you. Leave you laying there in sweat, cum and blood. Gasping for breath trying to make sense of what just went on between us. The bruises, scratches and bites are evidence of the day and will serve as a reminder for the days to come. Only then will you truly be mine.

Featured Threads

New Personals