a chastity challenge for me

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
so, I locked myself up in my chastity cage again. The initial idea was to just stay locked up for as long as i could with the thought of breaking my previous duration (16 days when my friend held the key). That was this past sunday. Then I woke up monday and as per my usual monday morning routine, I checked my weight. Then I got the idea that I should make this into a challenge. I can unlock myself after losing five pounds. You might say that is nothing, but you don't know me, this is motivation to do something about the weight. Start small and then progress more. So, I asked my lady friend/mistress whether I should make the challenge be a certain number of days and then I could be unlocked or whether I should remain locked up until I met the goal. Her nearly instant reply was, until I met the goal. This, has now motivated me.
I really wish she lived closer so she could hold the key again, but try and keep myself honest.
This should be an interesting challenge.
To add to this, I am willing to prove by photo via KIK my locked status with your name written above the cage... if anyone choses.

Featured Threads

New Personals