A little more about Aika

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
Okay, you might have guessed I look a bit older now than the picture I chose, but it is me when I was 17, and I like that picture of me, which is rare.

My kinks range from tentacle hentai to prostate stimulation, and there's loads in between. I'm not going to list them all.

Firstly, a bit about hentai - I'm into it a lot. Especially the "weirder" types. Tentacle, bukkake, huge unnatural cumshots, everything. Except I'm not really into loli, unlike a few of my friends.

My favourite H-game has to be demon girl, but I may be a tiny bit biased because I'm the owner of the maker's Unofficial Fan Club.

I'm a beta tester and custom content maker of CyberMistress, a program that acts as a virtual Mistress that gives you assignments and punishments. I'm also an active member of BoundAnna, a self bondage forum.

As for my BDSM kinks, I'm not into pain, and I'm not really into causing my partner pain either. I just like dominating and once in a while being dominated. Spankings are excellent and anal play is also a big turn on.

I currently have a girlfriend who is 18 next month and I need a good idea for what to do for her birthday (as well as what to get her), but so far I have nothing. We both want to leave full sex for marriage but she seems pretty open to everything else, so far we have performed oral sex on each other but that is it.

So yeah, if you have read this blog and want to leave a comment, give me an idea of what to do for my girlfriend for her 18th!

~Aika

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Buy her a single red rose (simple and understated, no big bouques needed) and a bottle of bubbly, if its warm enough take her to a park present the rose and feed her strawberries with the bubbly. If a guy did that I'd be likely to swoon hehe.

For something to get her, its kinda hard to suggest obviously not knowing her. erm....if there is anything she has ever hinted about then take the hint she will like that you have remembered it.

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
Wow, thanks for the advice.

I'm not sure I'll be able to steal her away on her actual birthday but I'll be certain to do that or something similar a couple of days after.

As for hints, I'm not sure she's given any really, I'll have to keep an extra close eye on what she says for the next few weeks.

Featured Threads

New Personals