A Walk In The Park

pulsingpuss18

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 28, 2012
So I'm feeling in the mood to be humiliated lately and I've had this scenario in my head for a while so I think I'm gonna post it and see if you guys can help me out

Here it is:

You're walking through a park when you see me there completely naked and tied to a dumpster with my pussy and my ass out for everyone to use. Next to me there's a sign on the dumpster that says "humiliate her for being the worthless garbage whore that she is."

Have fun and be creative please

Kaito

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 13, 2011
What would I do? First thing is ask permission, naturally. Assuming you say (or mumble, or somehow indicate) "yes", then...

I'd walk around you body, studying you, analyzing you. "You're such a dirty whore." I'd slap your ass hard. Of course, your tits would be played with, since all dirty whores need their tits violated. If I could find them in the dumpster, I'd take some clothes pins and put them on your nipples. If you scream, I'd cover your mouth, then probe it with my fingers. "If only this tool could be used for what it's meant for..." I'd run my hands all over your body, feeling you, making you mine. When I felt you were wet enough, I'd shove my fingers in your pussy. Rub your clit, make you want it. I'm going to make you cum...but not yet. Just before you cum, I'd take my fingers out and slap your ass as hard as I can.

I'd do this several more times, each time bringing you closer, then taking it away. After you begged enough, I'd call my friends over to you. We would each take our turn fucking you hard, cumming all over your body. After we were all done, I'd take some garbage and write on your stomach "Used and Abused. Needs more"

Is this enough for you?

TranPhun

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Private
Mar 19, 2013
So I'm feeling in the mood to be humiliated lately and I've had this scenario in my head for a while so I think I'm gonna post it and see if you guys can help me out

Here it is:

You're walking through a park when you see me there completely naked and tied to a dumpster with my pussy and my ass out for everyone to use. Next to me there's a sign on the dumpster that says "humiliate her for being the worthless garbage whore that she is."

Have fun and be creative please

Why a dumpster?

A picnic table would be better.

Featured Threads

New Personals