A week of wearing diapers

badboyforlife

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2013
Last Friday I took it upon myself to punish myself for having such a small dick. I decided that it had to be treated for what it was: a dick that is nothing more than that of a baby. So I went and ordered a Pack of adult diapers online. These diapers where to be used to hide my baby dick away whenever I was at home.I just used the last of the 20 diapers of this package. And i thought this would be a good time to write a small blog for this occasion.

It took me some time to get into my first diaper when I received the package. I was really embarrassed when I actually had the diapers in my hands. What sounded like a good idea when I ordered them now suddenly changed into doubts: what was I getting myself into. After much hesitation I put on my first diaper, partly because they were quite expensive and I didn`t want to throw them away unused. I was immediately hit by the comforting feeling of the diaper between my legs and it the fabric rubbing against my dick felt so nice. This was something I hadn`t felt since childhood! I had this first diaper on for one hour before I took it off to go to the toilet. I still didn`t want to use IT where it was for.

The next day I had to remind myself that I was being punished and therefore had to use the diaper. I was quite amazed how easy it was for me to let my pee go in a diaper for the first time. I got so excited and horny while the hot pee transferred through the diaper that I realized that I was on the correct path.

The next two days I was eagerly waiting to get home from work to use my diapers again. And again I had to remind myself I was being punished not rewarded for my small baby dick. This was the time I made the decision to stop being a lurker on this website and I had to upload pictures of my humiliation onto this website.

The rest you can see for yourself in the albums I uploaded. This album includes pictures of my tiny dick to really show why I started all of this and off course to add to my humiliation. You nice people took my humiliation further than just posting the pictures when your comments started coming in. Without an exception these where all degrading and reaffirmed the idea that I’m on the right path!

So know I have to live a couple of days without diapers because I don`t have anymore. Luckily the next pack of diapers is already s on its way so I can continue treating my dick like the baby that it is again. In the meanwhile you are all encouraged to post humiliating an degrading comments to my pictures to remind me how useless and pathetic my dick is!

Featured Threads

New Personals