Admin- Where do I go if a user is harassing me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBelongToMaster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 13, 2014
Centurion01 is pissed because I told him not to mention me anymore.
He kept giving me ridiculous tasks that I told him not to bother me, both in private messaged and on his public wall.

Now he's going around telling people I'm not a girl, when I've posted pictures that prove the contrary. I don't like being harassed,and it isn't the first time on this site. Is there a way to block Centurion01?

Centurion01

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2014
NE England
Centurion01 is pissed because I told him not to mention me anymore.
He kept giving me ridiculous tasks that I told him not to bother me, both in private messaged and on his public wall.

Now he's going around telling people I'm not a girl, when I've posted pictures that prove the contrary. I don't like being harassed,and it isn't the first time on this site. Is there a way to block Centurion01?

Firstly click link

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/profile.php?do=ignorelist
Then add Centurion01

Glad to be of help.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
You can also report any private messages that you feel breach the rules. Do this in the same way you would report a post on the forum itself.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
The ignore tools are there so that you can deal with people without needing to involve other people, so that you can be grown up as deal with things yourself.
If however you still receive problems please report the user which is something you have not yet done.
Your question has been answered and the tools for you to deal with it have been given so I'm going to close this thread before it just becomes a slagging match.
The thread is also in the wrong place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals