Alone from tomoz, for weekend

freebird68

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 27, 2015
north west
hi am m 47, very sub, am going to be away tomoz for the weekend on my own in a caravan, ive had orders so far to pick some nettles, drink a glass of piss for breakfast, to lick the rim of the camp toilet, and to use tootpaste on my nipples and balls,,,,,,,,,,,,,can any masters or mistresss please give me more tasks-dares for the weekend , I have a camera so I can take pictures and add them to my album on here

thank you

freebird68

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 27, 2015
north west
questions

couple of questions

how much pee can be drunk safely on 1 day ? eg 1 pint 2 pints etc

are nettles safe to rub over your nipples, cock and balls,

apart from a public toilet rim, what else can be licked which
is prett bad.

thank you

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
couple of questions

how much pee can be drunk safely on 1 day ? eg 1 pint 2 pints etc

are nettles safe to rub over your nipples, cock and balls,

apart from a public toilet rim, what else can be licked which
is prett bad.

thank you

I have to admit, I can't answer your questions other than in general statements. I'm really curious why you ate concerned with the safety of drinking pee and using nettles yet are looking for unsanitary things to put your tongue on.

Urine generally contains a lot of excess sodium and potassium. Sodium will dehydrate you, too much potassium can damage your heart or lead to a heart attack. While GENERALLY sterile, it contains waste products your body has filtered out and acid. The "safety" of purposely reintroducing waste products and excess minerals your body couldn't absorb the first go round into your system is relative to what you consider healthy and safe.

Nettles will cause a burning sensation and rash. Your body's reaction could be more or less significant than someone else's. Perhaps not starting on sensitive bits might be a better place to start to ensure you won't have a severe reaction, allergic or otherwise.

As far as licking a toilet rim, public or private, or other things that are "pretty bad" (I'm honestly not going to suggest things) please keep in mind communicable diseases and illnesses, which are generally transferred in bacteria or viral form found in fecal matter or other gross things. Humiliation may turn you on, I doubt e-coli, sexually transmitted diseases, various worms, or any other host of things will not be nearly as enjoyable for you. Gross things are gross for a reason, a toilet seat or otherwise.

Featured Threads

New Personals