Anyone interested in giving me hard tasks/punishments to fill up an entire weekend?

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
Hi everyone,

I did a full weekend of humiliating and painful tasks last month. I had great fun (well, at least thinking back I still get hard, during it it was pretty hard). I'm going to do that again during the last weekend of June and am still collecting ideas on what to do. I've included a couple of images from the last weekend to give you an idea of what I did below.

This is meant to be painful, humiliating and degrading so feel free to use my dislikes as much as I want to, and this is the "online play" forum so of course I'll be ready to do your tasks either live (sending updates via Kik or other methods) or post picture proof in an album here.

View media item 123895
View media item 123879
View media item 123826
View media item 123876
View media item 123881

Reactions: pantydares

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
Here's a summary of the tasks and rules I've received so far. Let me know if you want to add anything, I'll be doing these in two weeks. I'll do regular updates on https://wingman78.bdsmlr.com/ and here of course, and I'll post my Kik as well for live updates/giving me extra tasks during the weekend!

Rules
  • Plugged 24x7: I have to keep my ass plugged the entire weekend, even while sleeping, slowly increasing the plug size. I'm still waiting on instructions about when to switch/how to clean the plugs from the person that gave this task.
  • Meals: Three meals a day. Minimal preparation, all ingredients put in a blender, then pissing over the blender until it's nice and runny. Pour over the floor and lick it up, including any piss that didn't make it into the blender.
  • Snacks: One dog biscuit after breakfast. But piss over it first like a dog pissing against a fire hydrant. Again, eat using just my mouth and lick up any piss that missed the biscuit.
  • Drinks during the day: Drink at least 3 liters of water each day. If I have to piss during a task I have to continue that task covered in piss.

Tasks
  • Cold shower with ice enema: My two days will start with taking an ice water enema, then hopping under a cold shower and washing myself for three minutes.
  • Tobasco wank[/COLOR]: This is a leftover from last weekend. Fill a condom with tobasco, put it over my cock. Spank the head of my cock for a full minute, then masturbate to an orgasm, and spend 7 minutes thanking GetDare for making me suffer before I can take the condom off
  • Hourly edge and spanks: Edge once every hour, then spank my ass 5 times for every hour (5 during first hour, 10 during the next, 15 after that, etc). At night I am allowed to sleep, but have to do 10 spanks per hour for every hour I missed, and do those all at once once I wake up.
  • Deepthroat task: Deepthroat each of my 4 dildo's 3 times and hold it for 10 seconds, with a punishment based on how far/long I manage to deepthroat them.
  • Vacuum the house: Vacuum each room in the house, dressed in a female outfit including heels, pulling the vacuum behind me using a string tied to my balls. Spank my balls upon entering a new room, and suck my cock using the vacuum on a light setting for 5 minutes per room. Suck my balls and ass as well when done with the entire house.
  • Hogtied crawl with added stimulation: Crawl the full length of my living room twice, hogtied, with a hessian sack on and e-stim pleasuring/torturing my cock, a gag in, and holding an enema.
  • Rubber bands torture for my cock: Put 5 rubber bands on my cock and snap them as hard as I can from both top and bottom, and repeat up to two times if my cock betrays me by leaking pre-cum.
  • Garlic enema: I have to use a really bad enema recipe, never done this one before so I'm curious what the results will be :)
  • Q-tip insertion: On the second morning I have to insert a Q-tip into my peehole and twist it around 360 degrees a couple of times before I pee the first time.
  • Shopping / cold underwear: Make all my underwear wet and put it in the freezer. Then go to a store (without wearing underwear), buy 2 tubes of toothpaste, and empty one on my cock and balls in a public restroom. Then return home and put on a pair of the frozen underwear.
  • Nipple play: Every 3 hours or after every task (whichever is sooner) I have to roll a die and do a nipple torture task, ranging from scrubbing them with a scrubbing pad to spanks, hot sauce and wearing clamps.

Suggestions?
I have no doubts that I'll have a "fun" weekend with all these tasks! More are always welcome, if I'm afraid that I won't be able to do all of them I can always save some for later or put up a poll to let you guys/gals decide which once should be done first.

If you want to add stuff I feel the following areas could use extra attention:
  • My nipples. More fun for those is always welcome.
  • My mouth/throat. I kind of like deepthroat tasks that make me gag/drool all over myself. I don't like ass-to-mouth much, but given the amount of enema's/wearing plugs I guess my ass should be pretty clean by the end of the weekend :D
  • Hidden public: Since I have two nights as well I can do some driving/visit dirty gas station bathrooms/etc (though I'm sure you can all come up with way more creative things than I can)
  • Others: Things that really push my limits. For example I've once been ordered to post something on a sex adverts website offering free blowjobs, there were no takers during the time I had to keep it online but it was still very exciting :)

Reactions: PunsexualPrince

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
With only 5 days to go (I'll start on Friday) here's a summary of the tasks and rules I've received so far. Quite the list, and it looks like my food in particular will be disgusting/humiliating and between the spanks, edges and wearing a plug at night I won't get much sleep. You all still have a couple of days left to add things as well.

As always I'll post my Kik once I start so anyone here can either ask for updates or use me for any other painful/disgusting/degrading task/other online play they have in mind, and there will be regular updates posted here with pics on my bdsmlr blog as well.

Rules/recurring tasks
  • Plugged 24x7: I have to keep my ass plugged the entire weekend, even while sleeping, slowly increasing the plug size during the two days.
  • Meals: Three meals a day. Minimal preparation, all ingredients put in a blender, then pissing over the blender until it's nice and runny. Pour over the floor and lick it up, including any piss that didn't make it into the blender.
  • Snacks: One dog biscuit after breakfast. But piss over it first like a dog pissing against a fire hydrant. Again, eat using just my mouth and lick up any piss that missed the biscuit.
  • Drinks during the day: Drink at least 3 liters of water each day. If I have to piss during a task I have to continue that task covered in piss.
  • Emmyred's resting task: At least once every three hours, or every time I finis a task, roll a die. 1/2: scrub right/left nipple for 90 seconds. 3/4: spank right/left nipple 20 times with a wooden spoon. 5: Hot sauce on both nipples. 6: Wear clover clamps for 20 minutes.
  • Hourly edge and spanks: Edge once every hour, then spank my ass 5 times for every hour (5 during first hour, 10 during the next, 15 after that, etc). At night I am allowed to sleep, but have to do 10 spanks per hour for every hour I missed, and do those all at once once I wake up.
  • 25 edges per day: I should complete at least 25 edges per day. The hourly edging/spanking task should get me there if I don't sleep at all, but otherwise there might be a lot left to do. Especially with the edging dice roll listed a bit further down! Every orgasm I have adds 6 edges, and every ruined orgasm removes 3.

Tasks to be done once
  • Cold shower with ice enema: My two days will start with taking an ice water enema, then hopping under a cold shower and washing myself for three minutes.
  • Tobasco wank[/URL]: This is a leftover from last weekend. Fill a condom with tobasco, put it over my cock. Spank the head of my cock for a full minute, then masturbate to an orgasm, and spend 7 minutes thanking GetDare membersfor making me suffer before I can take the condom off
  • Edge dice roll: Roll 3 dice. Put toothpaste and clamps on my nipples, then perform one edge for each point I rolled before removing the clamps.
  • Deepthroat task: Deepthroat each of my 4 dildo's 3 times and hold it for 10 seconds, with a punishment based on how far/long I manage to deepthroat them.
  • Vacuum the house: Vacuum each room in the house, dressed in a female outfit including heels, pulling the vacuum behind me using a string tied to my balls. Spank my balls upon entering a new room, and suck my cock using the vacuum on a light setting for 5 minutes per room. Suck my balls and ass as well when done with the entire house.
  • Hogtied crawl with added stimulation: Crawl the full length of my living room twice, hogtied, with a hessian sack on and e-stim pleasuring/torturing my cock, a gag in, and holding an enema.
  • Rubber bands torture for my cock: Put 5 rubber bands on my cock and snap them as hard as I can from both top and bottom, and repeat up to two times if my cock betrays me by leaking pre-cum.
  • Garlic enema: 3 cloves of garlic crushed and steeped for an hour in 250ml water with a drop of castile soap. Add 1-2 lieters of warm water and two tablespoons of epsom salt. This is a new recipe for me, thanks Emmyred!
  • Q-tip in urethra: On the second morning before peeing the first time insert a Q-tip up my peehole, half way down my urethra, and give it a 360 degree turn a couple of times before pulling it out.
  • Toothpaste shopping and cold underwear: Soak (all) my underwear and put it in the freezer. Then put on shorts, go to a store and buy 2 bottles of toothpaste. Go to the in-store bathroom and smear the contents of one bottle all over my cock and balls. Then return home and put on a pair of frozen underwear.
  • Night trip: Taks a dildo with suction cup. Make a trip late at night to a park; find a secluded bench, place the dildo on it and deepthroat it 15 times. Then find a toilet, strip naked and either slide my clothes to the next cubicle or out in front of the door. Practice blowjobs/deepthroats on the dildo for 10 minutes before retrieving my clothes and getting dressed/returning home.

For the last one I doubt I'll be able to find a toilet open at night that doesn't have security camera's, so if anyone has a better alternative for the second portion I'll do that instead.

Featured Threads

New Personals