• Male
  • Dominant
Mar 16, 2009
Australia
www.wtfbitch.org
A PHP APP that allows your slave/sub to;
Input their journals.
Has all their rules.
Allows uploading of all other content, video, images, w/e.
Has their rewards when they are good.
Has a progress reporting system.
Log file so you can tell when your slave access the APP.

I am just making something basic for us to use to manage things in our lives but it striked me that it may be good to improve on for internet S&M.
What do you think? Should I make the full APP for others to use or am I just wasting my time?

and if you think its a good idea, what other things can be added?

Thanks.

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
the idea sounds not bad... especially for people seeing each other only seldom... if you do the basic version anyway why not post it and if people are interested you can still add some improvements ...

things that come to my mind that could be done ...
setting clothes for every day ...
maybe a check system for daily routines (with time) were you can see what and in what order to do and check if it is done

freakxxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 16, 2009
Australia
www.wtfbitch.org
the idea sounds not bad... especially for people seeing each other only seldom... if you do the basic version anyway why not post it and if people are interested you can still add some improvements ...

things that come to my mind that could be done ...
setting clothes for every day ...
maybe a check system for daily routines (with time) were you can see what and in what order to do and check if it is done

yeah I like that idea, like the log file, its there so the dom can make sure the sub went on when they are meant too.
The software should be able to give commands for the day if your in a online relationship so your ideas are good.
Thanks for the input.

ownedbyfreak

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 17, 2009
Master (freakxxx) i have no idear what your talking about lol can you please explain it to me later in words that i understand lol
xx your slut

Reactions: Cruel_Tara

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
A PHP APP that allows your slave/sub to;
Input their journals.
Has all their rules.
Allows uploading of all other content, video, images, w/e.
Has their rewards when they are good.
Has a progress reporting system.
Log file so you can tell when your slave access the APP.

I am just making something basic for us to use to manage things in our lives but it striked me that it may be good to improve on for internet S&M.
What do you think? Should I make the full APP for others to use or am I just wasting my time?

and if you think its a good idea, what other things can be added?

Thanks.

Hmm I would not use it as a domme because I'm a sub but I can tell you that the idea sounds good to me :)

I already do something vaguely similar but only "old-fashioned" as I write down most of my stuff hand-written in a journal. But I can see the advantage with your idea as this way it enables the dominant to interact in it with the sub, at least that's how I understand it.

So, no, I don't think you're wasting your time at all :) Sure, it's not something everyone will feel the need to have but if it's something that appeals to you then you can be almost sure it will be interesting to some others as well :) A bit like the checklist I posted yesterday: I had made it for personal purposes but then found that it could be of interests for some others too :)

ldc1221

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 23, 2008
This has been done, it's called cyber mistress, google it they have a site with forums.

Reactions: Cruel_Tara

freakxxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 16, 2009
Australia
www.wtfbitch.org
This has been done, it's called cyber mistress, google it they have a site with forums.

Sweet, having a look, I need something for right now.

EDIT: No thats just some random APP that tells you what to do, my APP would be web based and need a master behind it to input the answers, its just a manager for slave and a masters lives.

Last edited:

depp

sysop
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Staff member
Nov 20, 2007
I think it sounds really cool! Let me know if you need hosting or anything ;)

freakxxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 16, 2009
Australia
www.wtfbitch.org
Program info.
*User Login/Account manager core.
*Admin(Master) core.
*User(slave) core.
Access log (View when slaves where online)

Add-ons
*File manager.
Blog Writer.
Reporting system.
Task manager.
Agreement/contract creater/viewer.
Simple rule viewer.
S&M Info database.
Rewards manager.
* = finished.

Any stuff you think would be good in the add ons please poast.

I changed it around to make coding a app for it easy, just add a few includes to your app and it will run with the core.

freakxxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 16, 2009
Australia
www.wtfbitch.org
It's still coming, my good computer cracked the shits - this one is a slight bit to slow to run the programs I like to code the APP so I have taken a break, will finish it once my new pc is going (now I know ppl will like it)

This computer would do it but its to slow for my temper lol.

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
It's still coming, my good computer cracked the shits - this one is a slight bit to slow to run the programs I like to code the APP so I have taken a break, will finish it once my new pc is going (now I know ppl will like it)

This computer would do it but its to slow for my temper lol.

Cool man, do keep us informed, sounds like a great program that i would like to try out

freakxxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 16, 2009
Australia
www.wtfbitch.org
people have been pming me about this.

I have merged this with other things, the APP wont be open source or freely downloaded.

It will be free to use but accessed from a URL!!! anyway I am not going to spam if anyone wants me to update them when its finished please pm me with the way you would like me to contact you when its finished.

I dont know when it will be done, hopefully soon.

His_Einna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 17, 2009
Well, I do a lot of casual Domming online and this sort of thing would be *really* useful for me :-D

MasterKazugami

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2009
It sounds sort of like something I'd use, I do domming online and would keep me up to date with my pets.

ofthenorth

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 6, 2008
Gainesville
great idea

I've looked into doing something similar myself but I don't have the time to put into it with college and work. I would definitely like to see what you come up with and hopefully it will be a good tool. You seem pretty confident in this venture so I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

PaddleFan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2009
I started something like this too, but ran into time constraints. I might pick it up again later since there seems to be an interest here.

Featured Threads

New Personals