Asking for tasks

comicslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 20, 2013
Hello all giving this a try again

FIRST THING is I do NOT have any of my listed toys or clothing. I have all the workout videos but that is it. So all I have to work with is stuff around the house, if I do not have the item and I can’t get ahold of it I will ask you for a punishment for that since it well delayed your dare and I was not able to do it making you waste time.

Now what I seek is easy, just MASTURBATION, EXERCISE and SLEEPING tasks/dares.

Now, I can only Masturbate in my room, bathroom or outside the house, not other rooms in the house so do not give me a dare of that type.
Also, I think Weekly and Daily rules be good, I thinking of limiting the weekly rules to 3, one for each easier to keep track of, Daily… I not sure but I sure I won’t get many. I will give examples below of each so you guys can get ideas

I am planning to do work outs daily so this will help you some if anything, you can add to it or even tell me how many of one or each I should do or how many times to do them. A week would be Sun-Sat, this will keep it easier as well.

--------------------------EXAMPLES---------------------------

I just want to give you all some examples so you can get ideas, one of each and some rules ideas. ANY QUESTIONS you can PM me!
Rules:
Masturbation WEEKLY:
1. Simple example, would be NOT ALLOWED TO CUM this is easy enough to do and needs no explaining.
2. When you cum, you are to collect the cum in a bottle and you are to add it to a topping on your food or mix it with your drink.

Masturbation DAILY:
1. After you masturbate use a belt on your balls 25 times.
2. Instead of lube use toothpaste to masturbate
Exercise WEEKLY:
1.Each exercise you do you must Masturbate before you do it and between sets. Not allowed to cum.
2. Any squats, pushups or similar exercises you will do it over a steam machine so you sweet more.

Exercise Daily:
1. Any workout you are given or doing do it 3x more or 3x that day
2. Do your walk but insert 5 Icecubes before and walk like that.

Sleeping WEEKLY/DAILY:
1. Using shoelaces you will tie your balls toe each toe. This can be added to any daily sleeping dare.
2. Sleep Naked
3. Do not sleep till midnight tomorrow, you must cum 24 times before then, or you can't sleep

TASKS/DARES
I will just list a few ideas…
1.Sleep in the closet, your ankles tied to the hanger bar spread eagle and hands tied behind back.
2.Use Vicks Vapor Rub to Masturbate with
3.Do 100 Push Ups
4.Go to a public Bathroom and masturbate till you cum, cum on wall or so…
5.Go to a McDonalds and get a sauce cup, masturbate and fill it, once filled, order XYZ food and use it as a condiment

Just a few ideas to help you get started… I have more in mind but that’s about it… lol no use using my own ideas.

I will update mostly with a detailed entry, I am not sure when, I guess at end of the day or the start of the next day in the AM. Unless someone wants an update as soon as there task is done. Or if you guys want I can do it as I do the dares/tasks I let you decide. This way you get more control ^_^

Exercises as I see them now…
Sun: Aerobics Video (15mins)
Mon: Toe Touching, Knee Raising, Lateral Bending, Arm Circling, Partial Sit-Ups, Chest and Leg Raising, Side Leg Raising, Push-Ups, Leg Lifting and WALKING (30mins min)
Tues: Toe Touching, Knee Raising, Lateral Bending, Arm Circling, Rocking Sit Ups, Chest and Leg Rasing, Side Leg Raising, Knee Push Ups, Leg Overs.
Weds: Work out video, Walking (30 mins min)
Thurs: Toe Touching, Knee Raising, Lateral Bending, Arm Circling, Sit Ups, Chest and Leg Raising, Side Leg Raising, Elbow Push-ups, Leg-over tuck
Fri: Toe Touching, Knee Raising, Lateral Bending, Arm Flinging, Sit Ups, Chest and Leg Raising, Side Leg Raising, Push Ups, Leg-overs Straight, Walking (30 mins min)
Sat: Work out videos

Now... You guys can change these or add to them, you can even pick a day and so on.. more control you have the better I think, so go on have fun :)

If you want, you can also dare me to do Craigslist dares, if you want proof of anything tell me how and so on...

Komodo Jones

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 27, 2009
Here's something to get you started, it's a weekly masturbation task, and you can employ it for as long as you like. Pick one day of the week, this is the only day during the week that you're allowed to cum. Every day that you're not allowed to cum you must edge at least once. On the day you're allowed to cum roll a dice. You must edge that many times before you're allowed to come and when you do cum you must ingest it some how. Mix it in with milk, use it as a topping on some food or just swallow it raw. Hope this helps some.

comicslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 20, 2013
TY I thinking of picking weds also I rolled a 3 ^_^ not sure how to ingest yet tho >.>

comicslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 20, 2013
I plan to start tomorrow (sunday) unless someone wants me to do something today.

Dirtydanny

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 21, 2010
Ok when you sleep rub vix onto your cock and balls and tie your left foot to the bed post and then secure your right hand in a sock and tape it up tight and do the best you can with the left hand in the other sock.

comicslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 20, 2013
New rule I got today and my task...

New rule is I am to wear same underwear all week.

Also, task I was given was to drink my own piss being filtered though my sock... It tasted weird.. very weird not to my liking @@ Was pretty easy to do ^_^

Sleeping today I will have to sleep, in underwear, left ankle tied to bed, hands in tied as best as i can in socks, and vicks rubbed on my cock and balls. @@ sounds fun...

I tell how it goes when I wake up

comicslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 20, 2013
Hello all this is the detailed version of my sleeping dare… I took pics as well.. if you want to see them PM me…

I tied my leg to the bed post as best as I could and was naked and put the vicks on my cock, at first it was ok, but as time went on the cool air and all gave a strange kinda burning but not burning feeling, was a good feeling really ^_^

The socks on hands was a bit annoying but ok, over all I slept good the vicks did not do much but give me some feeling for a bit. I was pretty tired and feel asleep fast. Woke up and was good too

comicslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 20, 2013
Well I walked for about 3 hours today way more then the 30 mins LOL but I did not do other exercises... so yea >.> I guess I need punishment for that or just let it go... no idea

Featured Threads

New Personals