ass dare

Soffia

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 3, 2011
im looking for slutty things to do with my ass either give me advice here or PM me and ill PM you how it goes
P.S. i already have a 4 inch wide plug in my ass and im already wearing a white mini skirt and a bikini top with 4 inch pumps and im currently in my house

AshleyTheSlut

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 17, 2011
buy something like
0901-05-.JPG
and play with it until you can keep it in and wear the plug with teh same outfit you hve on now except you must pull the skirt you just enough until the bottom of the plug is level with the bottom of the skirt ( before you put hte heels on so it wil ride up more)

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
The only thing to improve on the existing butt plug in your asshole is to display it for others to see and "feel"! Call for a delivery and answer your door completely naked. Make sure the delivery person gets to see and "feel" your plug but also allow access to all parts of your body. Ask them to spank your bare ass equal to 1 spank per penny of the cost of the delivery. Tell them they will earn a normal tip for using their hand, double the tip if they use a belt and triple the tip if they use a paddle!

Soffia

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 3, 2011
buy something like
0901-05-.JPG
and play with it until you can keep it in and wear the plug with teh same outfit you hve on now except you must pull the skirt you just enough until the bottom of the plug is level with the bottom of the skirt ( before you put hte heels on so it wil ride up more)
i ordered this last night so i should come tomorrow and holy shit its huge 5.5 inches at its thickest so this might take a while to be able to get in and i dont know if i will be able to hold it in while dressed in public

AshleyTheSlut

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 17, 2011
good slut and for every 10 minutes you cant take the whole thing you must take the plug out and sit on your sybian for 5 minutes cumming at least once then start over trying to take the whole plug

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
i ordered this last night so i should come tomorrow and holy shit its huge 5.5 inches at its thickest so this might take a while to be able to get in and i dont know if i will be able to hold it in while dressed in public

Unless you permanently gape, your anus will lock down the tapered part and it will stay in until you "try" to pull it out. That will as much fun as putting it in!

Be a good slut and ride your sybian for 5x the amount of time it took to get in!

mistresslilly43

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
sydney
task

mmm young sub, place a lace g string over the plug and slowly sink your "in training ass" down onto the plug until your ass muscle contracts comfortably around the collar of the plug with your lace gstring hanging out of your ass , now thats a good young sub, show the Mistress please

ehm

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2011
Get me some beer bitch!

Go and get me a cold beer, preferably a bottle.
Shove that thing up your greedy ass, now get on all fours and open the bottle.

Pour that beer in a cup, you cant hold the bottle with your hands, it's all asswork.
Everything you spill you will have to clean up with your panties, stuff the panties in your pussy and edge. Now you can pull it out and suck out the delicious juices.
Thats a nice asswhore.

Show me how it went.

x ehm

lildevil4649

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 22, 2011
Get a suction cup dildo, put it onto the shower wall (or a conveniently located one), and put it in your ass and ride away.

Soffia

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 3, 2011
will reply to dare PMs with pictures of ashley's dare

lildevil4649

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 22, 2011
Oh... Still confused. I saw her dare posted earlier, but where are you posting the pictures?

Soffia

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 3, 2011
play with it until you can keep it in and wear the plug with the same outfit you have on now except you must pull the skirt you just enough until the bottom of the plug is level with the bottom of the skirt ( before you put hte heels on so it will ride up even more)

good slut and for every 10 minutes you cant take the whole thing you must stop and take the plug out and sit on your sybian for 5 minutes cumming at least once then start over trying to take the whole plug

so my plug came today which is freakin huge so i put on a black dress and worked the plug in. it took me about 30 minutes to get it in so i had to sit on my sybian for 15 minutes cumming 4 times..... once i got it all the way in i stood up but could hardly walk but i managed to fold up the bottom of my dress till it was level with the plug and then i put on a pair of 4 inch knee high boots. then i ran some errands and it was near impossible to walk with the heels and the plug i couldnt help but cum once and the cum dripped down my leg so i had to quickly run home

Featured Threads

New Personals