Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 24, 2011
Atlanta, GA
28 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female of any age

Hi,

I'm a 28 year old male, 6' tall, very slightly over 200 lbs., brown hair, blue eyes. I'm fairly muscular but not in perfect shape and could probably stand to lose about 20 pounds. I am college educated and I mention this to say that if a potential mistress desires any conversation out of me as a slave or beyond the scope of a slave I can provide that.
I've been into bdsm since my early teens, and enjoy both the submission and domination aspects of it. I guess you could say that I'm a switch, but especially more recently I'm becoming very interested in being a long term online slave to a fairly to very strict mistress. The strict part is not entirely necessary, but I do like to be ordered and punished, as well as talked to severely and talked down to.
I'm very submissive and it's a huge sexual turn on to be used as a slave for a mistress' pleasure. I also want to be trained by a mistress in the categories of punishment and training she enjoys to become her personalized sex slave.
I have many kinks and a few limits but some are soft limits and I am open to learning new things and punishments from mistress when she desires. I seek a mistress of most any age 18 or over, but would like to mention that it turns me on to submit to an woman that is somewhat older than me in the 35 to 45 neighborhood. I think this stems from a crush on a friends' mom growing up :) .
Wrapping up, I would like to mention I have a webcam and most popular instant messengers including yahoo, msn/windows live messenger , and skype. I don't mind if a mistress has other slaves and wants me to add to her "collection." If any mistresses out there are interested in evaluating me as a potential slave please pm me and we can get together on a chat. If you would like to evaluate me on cam that would be fine as well.
Thank you for reading my post.

• Kinks:
femdom, anal training/fingering, light cbt/cb bondage, spanking/whipping/caning etc., bondage, orgasm control and denial, short term chastity/cockbinding, facesitting, forced stripping/nudity, humiliation, being ordered to spread and insert a finger/toy, humiliation/ nudity in front of a group (female group), several more. I like ballgags and butt plugs, chastity devices look interesting.

• Experience:
I've never been owned by a mistress before but have been into BDSM for several years. I enjoy being submissive to women and one of my greatest sexual turn-ons is being punished by a woman and following her orders. I have followed sexual directions from women on cam a few times but I don't believe they were interested in owning me as a slave long term. I've basically been made to show my body and masturbate, but one woman had me describe how I'd make love to her if I was with her then. I need to gain some experience from a mistress that would derive pleasure from training me and owning me.

• Limits:
I'm not gay so no bi/forced bi.
no crossdressing because I'm just not into it, and don't want to invest in women's clothes.
no heavy nipple torture
no heavy ball torture
no family
no visible public that could be seen as something sexual mostly because of not wanting to be a bad influence on kids/not wanting to get arrested for indecent exposure or something.

Featured Threads

New Personals