Back from the beach dare 22m

KinktalkKing

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 30, 2012
Hey everyone.
I'm new here and for my first dare I want you to give me some dares from when I'm back from the beach.
When I back from the beach to my building I strip from my swim trunks and when bottom nude I wipe the sand from my d**k and ass and legges so if any one here have any more ideas or dares to give me while I'm doing that
In the meanwhile I don't have any limits I will build them as I do the dares. Thank you :)

mistresslilly43

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
sydney
easy

show us totally naked ,soft outdoors , thighs wide open from the front side and back , then find something to tie your balls and cock with and tie em up

Spunkingmonkey

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 12, 2012
When you get back to your building. Stand out the front in full view and strip completely nude, then wash your self of or whatever and then go inside nude.

Do u live in a flat or just a house. If it's a flat, you have to walk the stairs completely nude with the towel around your neck:))

Hope this was what you were looking for. If not, tell me and I will make a new dare for you:)))

KinktalkKing

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 30, 2012
When you get back to your building. Stand out the front in full view and strip completely nude, then wash your self of or whatever and then go inside nude.

Do u live in a flat or just a house. If it's a flat, you have to walk the stairs completely nude with the towel around your neck:))

Hope this was what you were looking for. If not, tell me and I will make a new dare for you:)))

Thanks to both of you, yes this are the kind of dares I'm looking for ;)
Keep the dares running I'll do them as soon as possible

KinktalkKing

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 30, 2012
show us totally naked ,soft outdoors , thighs wide open from the front side and back , then find something to tie your balls and cock with and tie em up

You ment to take a picture of my thighs of mine hhh?
I didn't understood it I guess p:

Spunkingmonkey

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 12, 2012
How far away do you live from the beach???

Depending on how far, try to walk back from the beach nude and/or with a boner:))

KinktalkKing

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 30, 2012
How far away do you live from the beach???

Depending on how far, try to walk back from the beach nude and/or with a boner:))

Haha I live 10-15 minutes from the beach and I have to go thrue the city :p
I don't know if I'll be brave enough hhh

Spunkingmonkey

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 12, 2012
I know it is real original, but go skinny dipping. when you put down your stuff, strip nude and run for the water. Then if u r even more daring , sunbathe nude:)))

Just realized that I have gone way off topic. SoZ about that

KinktalkKing

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 30, 2012
I know it is real original, but go skinny dipping. when you put down your stuff, strip nude and run for the water. Then if u r even more daring , sunbathe nude:)))

Just realized that I have gone way off topic. SoZ about that

Haha that's cool I don't mind I like trying new things and push myself alittel further ;)

KinktalkKing

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 30, 2012
Yeah I'll try to do as many as I can in one time.
You've brought so many cool dares I just want to do them and get many more hhhh
Ps. Bring on more dares I'd love to try them all :)

Last edited:

Spunkingmonkey

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 12, 2012
Just thought of snother one.

After volleyball, invite your friends back to your place. When you get there, do your normal strip off and wash yourself on front of all of your friends:))
If they are cool with it, stay nude.

I did something similar. I had a BBQ and then I "spilt" oil all over my clothes and I stripped completely nude in front of all of my friends to clean my self off. I had some chicks there and they would bot let me get changed;) they loved it and so did I:) the other guys were a bit weird about it but I didn't care:)

Haha, hope this isn't out of your limits:) try to make sure there are girls there , otherwise it is just really awkward. Haha
Have fun

Featured Threads

New Personals