Back into the diaper

badboyforlife

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2013
When I was young some of my girlfriends always told me that my dick was small compared to the other boyfriends they had. I never taught that much about it because I was still young. But when I became older some of my girlfriend actually started to make fun of it and started teasing me with it. The last of them actually started to treat me like a baby a couple of weeks before she broke up with me. She kept reminding me that she had to treat me like a baby because my dick looked like that of a baby.

After she broke up with me this got me thinking maybe they are right. When I compare my dick to that of my friends when we take a shower after a soccer match it actually looks so small up to a point that mine actually does look like baby dick compared to their grown up dicks. This got me thinking that if my dick looks so small compared to other men and that if my exes keeps telling me that I have such a small dick that makes me look like a baby that I should start treating my dick like one. And where do baby dicks belong? Yes in diapers, certainly not in the neighborhood of women. This got me thinking that I should permanently lock my baby dick away in diapers when I am at home so it’s out of sight. Last weekend I started with this idea and put on my first diaper since a long time. This was such a comfortable feeling and it felled so right that I think everybody else is right, my dick belongs in diapers! To further affirm the idea that this is the best and only right place for my baby dick I also uploaded pictures to my albums:

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?u=13036

So what do you all think am I right, is a diaper the only place for my baby dick? I would love some degrading and humiliating comments on my pictures, because I already know that I deserve it!

Featured Threads

New Personals