bits a scraps...

sexynakedboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 14, 2011
in the wind
Well I stopped buying swimwear.. I like all the styles out there and wearing them to the beach or pool. Most of my swimwear is very skimpy and reveling but just not extreme enough. Really the issue is that I cant find daring enough designs..

So my solution is to make my own swimwear. It will be like a game. I will only be able to use scraps and bits to make my suits. I will roll the dice to determine the amount of fabric and what i can use to hold it together. I want the whole experience to be challenging.

I will put little scraps of material and string in different paper bags.. Maybe 24 bags.. Some bags may only have string and other just a sliver of material. Maybe the material will be a small triangle of plastic bag..?? Maybe a few bags will be empty.?? Then seal the bags and mix them up in a box in a dark room so I don't know what is in each bag. I will do this before marking the bags 1 to 24.

Then the day i want to go out in my new swimsuit I will have to roll 4 dice. I will roll 3 times. If I roll the same number twice then I get to roll again. What ever 3 bags and the contents I end up with will be the material I must use to make my suit.

Some rules;
1. I may only use the material in the bags.
2. I may not use the bags as material.
3. I must wear the string outside in public.
4. If it breaks then I must be prepared to be nude. So I must wear it in a safe but still challenging situation.
5. If I get 3 rolls/ that is 3 bags with nothing in them then I must go outside completely naked. Again safe but challenging and never alone.
6. The size of the material in the bags must be determined by a dice roll, as sq inches. I like sq cm better but that might be too much of a challenge. :)

I love games like this. Not knowing is exciting. Rolling the dice is exhilarating. Making the tiny string to hold my sex is erotic. Wearing the tiny bit outside is explosive. Having my friends participate is well out of control.

Please let me know if you have any ideas for material to put in the bags.

SNB

321tt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 19, 2011
This sounds really cool! I have never thought of making the underwear/swimwear myself. If you haven't posted this dice dare on GetDare forums, you should consider it.

sexynakedboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 14, 2011
in the wind
Thanks!!. I have posted many dice dares on GD... So much fun. I have so many creative ways to get naked... The best is to just lose my clothes and have no control over the situation.

SNB

321tt;bt885 said:
This sounds really cool! I have never thought of making the underwear/swimwear myself. If you haven't posted this dice dare on GetDare forums, you should consider it.

Featured Threads

New Personals