Bondage Tasks

slavehaley

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 26, 2014
I'm currently looking for tasks that involve bondage in some way. I'm pretty experienced (look at my albums) but keep in mind that everything I do will be self tied so there is a limit to what I can do. I have string, rope, tape, belts, and shoe strings available. All tasks will be posted to an album when completed as long as I'm able to do it.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I have something you might enjoy, not really a bondage task as such but requires similar skills. Using only the things you mentioned in your post make yourself underwear. Bra and panties out of nothing but those items, they must be removable so no just sticking tape on but they can be tied in place. And to really be effective you must wear them for at least 2 hours.
Can be a tricky one but I would really like to see if you can pull it off.

XXSteveDom

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 11, 2017
UK
I'm currently looking for tasks that involve bondage in some way. I'm pretty experienced (look at my albums) but keep in mind that everything I do will be self tied so there is a limit to what I can do. I have string, rope, tape, belts, and shoe strings available. All tasks will be posted to an album when completed as long as I'm able to do it.
Have you tried forced lactation to turn you into a genuine hucow

Featured Threads

New Personals