Brampton: M/Dom/28 (household) seeks F/Slave/21-24 ~ The wolf hunts for its slave.

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Canada

The-Wolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
28 year old dominant male seeking a 21-24 year old slave female

I am a 28 year old male. Blue eyes, brown hair. Average build. My wife is 30, 36ddd bust, brown hair, hazel eyes and average build.

I am looking for a sub to be my slave. My wife at the moment is unsure if she is a Dom, sub, or switch. Ideally we are looking for a permanent partner. She will join our household.

I am not particular. My slave could be experienced or new to this life style. But she must know that once collared she must follow my trinity. I obedience, trust and loyalty.

• Kinks:
I will try most things except for scat.

My slave will endure beatings- cane, whip, paddle, hand for disobedience
Will be expected to service us both.
Expect all three holes I be fucked by me or my wife. Or by both of us.
Bondage- cuffs, straps, tape, rope, stretch wrap
Humiliation

I expect my slave to never allow another person other then myself or my wife I do anything of a sexual fashion with her without my prior permission.

• Experience:
I have not had a slave. I have done some light bondage and spankings.
I am currently experimenting with Japanese rope bondage.

I am understand facets if pain. How to administer it appropriately. I will never damage my slave. Only mark she will get is a tattoo further branding her as mine.

• Limits:
As stated before failure to uphold my rules repeatedly will result in removal of the collar. These would have to be severe. Such as allowing another person to touch her or preform a sexual act without permission. I rarely share my toys.

I am not trying to play a game, or role play. If you are not serious about belonging to me the please don't waist my time.

My wife will expect me to breed you. If you do not want children or are not ready the n that is a deal breaker as well

Featured Threads

New Personals