Brampton: M/Dom/28 (household) seeks M/Dom/21-24 in area ~ The wolf hunts for his slave

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Canada

The-Wolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
Brampton: M/Dom/28 (household) seeks F/Sub/21-24 in area ~ The wolf hunts for his slave

28 year old dominant male seeking a 21-24 year old submissive female

I am 28 years old and married. My wife is unsure of if she is Dom a sub or a switch. We are looking for an experienced female sub to help.

I have known for years I was a Dom but have yet to find my proper sub to claim. Am looking for someone to join my family. Permanently. Who understands that with submission comes the trinity of obedience, trust and respect.

She will be cherished, but punished if she fails to obey. She will be shown what ever pleasures I can provide and together we will realize all of our fantasies.

• Kinks:
I will collar my sub. First a training one. When I know her training is complete and she chooses to be with us for life a permanent collar will be given.

I will brand my sale with a tattoo showing she is mine.

There will be bondage- rope,hand cuffs,chains
Humiliation, use of electrical current, whips, paddles, gags, spreaders

• Experience:
My experince is at zero. I have yet to find te right sub. I have spent years learning what is required if a sub. I understand pain and how to use it effectively. I currently and learning rope binding techniques.

I understand the responsibilities involved of caring for a sub and disciplining.

• Limits:
I am looking for a serious commitment from the sub. She must understand that submission means total obedience. That I might care for her but will not fail to punish her. Once the sub takes the final collar she is bound to me for life. Violation of trust or loyalty are deal breakers.

She will not let any man or woman touch her in a sexual way without my day so. I do not share my toys.

If your just looking for pain and none of the sexual pleasure. Self worth and love that can come from being my sub then I am not interested.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals