Call for Masters to be Moderators in a group on Kik

MasterNike

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 31, 2016
Slave 'slaveboypics' intended to establish a group on Kik in which he would serve a lot of Masters. Since he got scared and didn't do it, I decided to make sure the group comes to life. It will be a serious and interesting (for slave brutal) 2 weeks session. After that, it will be decided on whether to prolonge it or not.

Slave will serve according to the strict rules established. Masters will be provided with the proof of fulfilled tasks - pics/sometimes vids.

Since I want it to run smoothly and strictly to the rules, I am now searching for experienced Masters that will be Moderators in the group. The group might have 20 or even 30 Masters so the Moderators will be in charge of the slave performing according to the rules.

I need Moderators for the following areas:

1. ADVERTISING/ADDING: you will be in charge of posting the threads which will attract new Masters to the group. You will also add them when they request it.
2. DEADLINE WATCH/PUNISHMENT: a unique punishment is enforced if the slave miss the deadline of the delivery of pics. When a Master thinks the slave missed the deadline, they will contact you and you will decide if it is true. If yes, will rule a punishment.
3. EXPOSURE/ONLINE HUMILIATION: you will be in charge of posting the slave's pics in a Kinktalk album and taking them down, according to the rules. It is appreciated that you have certain blackmail skills and you dont really care about the fag. You want him fucked up.
4. SLAVE's INTERESTS: you will bear in mind the interest of a slave. If the tasks/punishment or anything gets extremelly hard and out of control, you will have be right to protect the fag, according to the rules. However, for this place, I want someone cruel and who wont take into consideration the fags opinion very often, but will also take care of he interest of Masters/group.

In your application, tell me for which place in the team are you applying for and why are you the perfect candidate.
Tell me how you feel about the following: use and abuse of the fag, humiliation, exposure, blackmail, strict deadlines and punishments, sharing/posting the fag's pics against the rules.

MasterNike

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 31, 2016
Still searching for perfect Candidates to be Moderators.
The group will start in 3-4 days.
Rough AND strict Masters - apply!

Featured Threads

New Personals