Came while edging (naughty sub) so being denied a week make me touch and it doubles denial length!

motmot13131313

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jun 28, 2017
So heres the situation im talking to a domme on Kik atm who loves to tease and edge me, I let her control my orgasms currently and before this is was cumming once or twice a day...

She had me not touch myself for 4 days while teasing me most days (very late at night tho as were in different time zones and she has a roomie - who goes out tho). Anyway so on the 5th night when i was going to be allowed to cum aswell (just a bit later), I came while she was edging me pretty ruthlessly.

As a punishment Later that night she made me edge a few times and then told me on the final one that i would not touch myself for a whole 7 days and if i did it would double! (obviously not counting washing and peeing and even grabbing when i hold my pee) - we have a system to sorta know if ive touched but il be honest.

Anyway she has told me to invite others to get in contact or suggest things to get me horny and make me touch in the meantime because she like to tease me like that...

Feel free to suggest things or contact me on kik or skype and tease me or suggest things there. I dont live alone but will try do as you say providing it would actually turn me on and test me somewhat.

I will probably go insane either way >< and will provide proof of my frustration if desired - can send vids, pics or even cam sometimes - might want some back tho...

Have a list of limits and fetishes i can send if i dont that in my sig here

Also a male sub/sissy (accidentally put the wrong gender originally fyi)

kik - loudanonsis

skype - [email protected]

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals