Cbt

Internetslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 28, 2012
There are a lot of different forms of CBT. What do you like in CBT and what do you don't like? For example, i like ball kicking a lot, but i don't like it if a Mistress puts something in my peehole ;)

Sissybitch123

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 6, 2012
I like tieing them up and I can put things in my pee hole but not to much and I'm not a fan of kicking or pinching them!

master_pk

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 20, 2012
Tie your balls do your big toes and make it slightly short.Then walk around you house or go for a walk

Reactions: Nekhard

Sissybitch123

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 6, 2012
Want me to send pics? And I wi do that sounds fuun! Any more make my balls hurt!

Sissybitch123

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 6, 2012
Please I really want some! Tell my worthless cock and balls what to do, I will also write on them if u want

master_pk

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 20, 2012
Yes send me some pictures my email is [email protected].s0niXx is spelled with a zero.
you also could tie a weight to your balls(about 2 lbs or something like that) an then lift it up and drop it or swing it between your legs or jerk off while standing so that the weight kinda goes up and down.

jerkoffboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 4, 2012
Match This

picture.php

Here is one that I did....can you match it and post picture? And I am also available for requests.

variiation

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 20, 2012
Tie your balls so the are seperated. Then attached a 2 litre bottle of coke and do 10 jumping jacks.

jerkoffboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 4, 2012
I Failed

Tie your balls so the are seperated. Then attached a 2 litre bottle of coke and do 10 jumping jacks.

I was finally able to attempt this assignment. Of course I failed miserably!!!! I was only able to do 2 jumping jacks before the pain was too much for me.
There are more pictures in my album. Hope you enjoy.
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=3149&pictureid=19540

jerkoffboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 4, 2012
Pictures

I was finally able to attempt this assignment. Of course I failed miserably!!!! I was only able to do 2 jumping jacks before the pain was too much for me.
There are more pictures in my album. Hope you enjoy.
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=3149&pictureid=19540

Well, I can't get the picture to load....they are in my albums

jaymon22

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2013
Cock Tie

Tie yourcock like this picture, but than add rope so it's like a jock. Make it thick so the rope goes around your ass like a jock and holds your package in play. Must use this as underwear for 8 hours... don't get hard ;)

lucky7z

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 3, 2013
use two dowel rods and some string to make a make-shift humbler, then tie it to your ankles

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Tie your balls ABOVE your cock so they touch each other.

Believe me, it's not that easy...

Sissybitch123

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 6, 2012
Tie yourcock like this picture, but than add rope so it's like a jock. Make it thick so the rope goes around your ass like a jock and holds your package in play. Must use this as underwear for 8 hours... don't get hard ;)

What picture? I want to try it

Featured Threads

New Personals