CFNM Memories

tiedguy51

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 30, 2009
This happened a long time ago but the memory still sticks in my mind. I'd only known my ex-wife for about two weeks ( I was 23 and she was 19) and had actually only been on one date with her. I went to pick her up for a movie and an early dinner but she suggested we hang out for a while before going out since her parents were gone for the day. It was a very hot summer day and their house was very warm and stuffy. I said that my clothes were going to be wrinkled by the time we left do to the heat and my sweating and jokingly said it might be better if I took them off. She called my bluff and told me it was okay to undress since no one else was home. I tried to laugh it off but she insisted so I stood up and stripped to my underwear thinking that would be as far as it went. Well, she pushed the issue and everything came off. I sat there fully naked (she stayed dressed) while we watched a western on TV. At one point in the movie some desperadoes tied the hero spread-eagle on the ground and I said that that looked interesting. The next thing I knew, she left the room and came back with some rope and told me to lie on the floor. I was soon tied to the furniture, helplessly spread-eagle. I spent the next couple of hours like that while she did whatever she wanted, including calling a friend to tell her about it and inviting her over. Fortunately ( or unfortunately) her friend was too busy to drop by. She finally released me and allowed me to dress so we could go out. It was my first CFNM experience but not my last.

Featured Threads

New Personals