chastity lifestyle

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
Well, my weight loss challenge didn't get off the ground... however I did lose 10lbs by mid summer and was glad for that... but then the winter set in and I got lazy and put it all back on. I've tried a few more times but each time I sort of get started, a lady friend that isn't into the lifestyle came around and I let myself out so we could have fun...
However, I have been keeping myself locked up on a weekly, sometimes longer basis, but often free myself when some other event that isn't life style related comes along.
I still do the weekly lockups. I'm hoping that when the fall season ends I'll be able to work on a longer period of time in lock up and have someone to hold my key and tease me daily.
I have acquired several cages, mostly of the cb6000s types. A clear one, a "chrome" one, a black one and then I have a cheap metal one. There are also a few cages that are metal and are just the frame types and lastly one with a long urethal tube. I'm thinking of getting a Master Series Riker and maybe another one with a urethal tube but shorter cage than other one.

Featured Threads

New Personals