chastity weightloss challenge and things

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
so far, I'm a failure and haven't lost weight. In fact I gained some... problem is I need more motivation to get up and move, to exercise... and then I need to stop binge eating too... my lady friend and mistress took pity on me this morning and let me out for a thorough cleaning and one hour of freedom. Then I have to put the cage back on and keep it there until next she releases me or I loose the five pounds. The only exceptions we've agreed on is that I can be released for the weekends where I have living history events because the cage would be every apparent in the kit I wear. But I'm not allowed to play with myself or cum during those weekends and I have to go right back in when I'm done with the events. She is nice to me so far. :D
We talked about getting together sometime soon and what we'd do and wear and places to go. She mentioned at one time she is a furry, that likes the wolves/foxes and so I showed her a picture of a butt plug with a fox tail and asked her is she'd wear it. She wasn't sure as she's never done that... then I suggested that if she did, she could wear it while taking me with a strapon... duggy style... and she was very curious. I think I've got her interested in the idea of fucking me with a strapon. This makes me happy. I hope she really wants to as it is a fantasy of mine that I want to happen.
Well, my hour is almost up and I have to clean the cage and put it back on... the taste of freedom was almost to good.

Featured Threads

New Personals