Chat up lines

SlaveBondage

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 16, 2011
So we all know the obvious chat up lines but how about chat up lines for a slave trying to attract a Mistress. The one I came up with is: Hi, what beautiful red lips You have, fancy making my ass the same colour?

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
WOW! If I was a female, that would really entice me to ... walk away from you as quickly as I possibly could!

erotisch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Dec 17, 2011
I thought it was kind of cute. If i was a Domme and you said that to me, it would at least bring a chuckle and possibly further discussion. Hell, even not being a Domme, it would bring a chuckle and possibly further discussion!

SlaveBondage

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 16, 2011
Thanks erotisch, thought it would be funny, chat up lines should be a bit cheesy in my opinion.

I'm not going to get into a war of words with MFL, I've seen his posts on this site, he's far too witty for me to compete with!!

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
@SlaveBondage: Working as a bartender, I've heard every "cheesy" line anyone has ever uttered and I've seen the results, hit and miss.

Your "chat line" or "pickup" would get you a slap or a drink in the face/lap plus a less than casual "exit" by any regular club bouncer.

If you're inquiring about "lines" to use in a S&M or M/s club then you might get a chuckle or a stern reprimand on your impudence. A slave would NEVER seek out a Master or Mistress. A slave's purpose is to serve the Master/Mistress therefore they would select you if they thought you could be more than the insignificant speck your "cheesy" line would reflect.

erotisch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Dec 17, 2011
Oh SNAP! LMAO!

i guess since i'm not a Dominant person, i just can't see from that viewpoint. haha. Oh well. i thought it was cute and cheesy. i can't see it really being used, but rather as one used on a sitcom or something. ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals