Collaring an online sub

SirCB

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 10, 2014
Highgate, London
How do I go about collaring an online sub? I've never had an online relationship and have no idea how to collar my sub. Any advice is appreciated.

Master Vagrant

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 23, 2014
In my sub's mind
Buy on Amazon collar and send to your sub, then ask from her to wear it, at least when you two are online together. She can send pics as proof, or go on webcam and show you, that depends on you two.
I dont collar my slaves with real collar, after all girls have their private life, boyfriends, husbands...so they pick favorite necklace or ankle bracelet and wear it 24/7. Thats how i do, but again that depends from Master to Master.

SirCB

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 10, 2014
Highgate, London
Buy on Amazon collar and send to your sub, then ask from her to wear it, at least when you two are online together. She can send pics as proof, or go on webcam and show you, that depends on you two.
I dont collar my slaves with real collar, after all girls have their private life, boyfriends, husbands...so they pick favorite necklace or ankle bracelet and wear it 24/7. Thats how i do, but again that depends from Master to Master.

Cheers mate. I think I'll do that.

Featured Threads

New Personals