Commando in University

Tordalk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 26, 2009
Report from 6th of June – Commando in University

I was dared to go commando to university this evening and at the end my pants should have a wet spot. So that’s how it went:

I removed my boxers before I left the apartment but put them in my bag.
I had lost the uppermost button of my pants, but I believe there was nothing to see… even not while riding the bike.
It was a strange feeling without undies, but I enjoyed it nevertheless.

On my way to university I observed my pants, but I think all was hidden.

I had a course in a small room with only about 15 students.
When I had arrived there I opened the next button, but sitting at the table I think nobody noticed about it or the absence of my undies.

I left both buttons undone when the course was over and I was riding the bike like this to get to lecture I wanted to visit afterwards.
On the way I had to stop at a traffic light and a car was standing to my right. My fly was a bit open by then, but I doubt they couldn’t see anything.

In the lecture hall I searched for a place in the upper part near the edge. I put my bag on the seat right to mine so it would be hard for people in the row above to look at my crotch.
Originally I planned to rub my cock for some time during the lecture to create a wet spot, but a man arrived and sat down nearly directly behind me. A bit later two girls arrived and sat down in the two seats on my left, so my plan was destroyed.
Additionally most of the lights were turned off, but directly above me was a light still working :(

I managed to get hard during the lecture by imagining that I had to insert a butt plug as well before entering the lecture hall and taking a photo as proof in the toilet, but outside of the stall, with the urinals in background :D
I’m not sure if I got a wet spot, but my boner was pressing against my pants and there was a bulge clearly visible. I bend forward to avoid that the girls would notice it...

When the lecture was over I decided to redress outside of my apartment. As location I chose the local park :D
I searched for a good place to do so, but it wasn’t very dark yet. When I had searched some minutes I decided to go to the wall that divides the public part of the park from the part that belongs to the castle. So the wall would give me cover from one side and on the other side were some bushes between me and the path that was about 10 meters (11 yards) away.
There I stripped completely before redressing. When I was naked I rubbed my cock a bit and three people were passing on the path. But I think it was nearly impossible for them to recognize me.

I got dressed and took the bike back home.

Featured Threads

New Personals