Contact

arvenyel

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 1, 2014
Please don't contact me if you are disrespectful and rude. I have had a number of kik messages calling me horrible names if I don't reply on time or I'm not interested, and it's not what I joined this website for.

Thanks.

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
you heard what she said

you heard what she said-this lovely girl deserves to be treated with respect!:mad:i have also had my own fair share of unpleasant messages!:mad:

upforit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 18, 2013
I love somebody actually spoke up about it ! .. My hat's off to this lady :)

Agreed, but, very unfortunately, it probably won't stop. I deleted kik a while back for the amount of unwanted nonsense that came through

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
I definitely agree with you. When I had kik, all of the messages were intense. I'd get messages at 3am and people expected them to be answered pronto just because it was midnight (or a reasonable time to be awake) for them. I was called many names, and I find it completely disrespectful to call someone you don't know such awful names. Whether they are submissive or not, it doesn't give you the right to call them names unless they, personally, have given you permission.

I personally find it a complete turn-off to be called a 'slut' or 'whore' by some random person that I have not even spoken to once. The same thing with 'babe' and 'baby', even though they aren't "degrading". Calling me such names is a privilege, in my eyes. Some people just need to gain respect for others and take on situations in a more mature way. :p

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
slow broadband

please also take into account slow broadband and people's laptops crashing-that actually happened to me shortly after i joined Kinktalk-i still have not heard from that lovely lady and i now doubt i ever will again!:(

Top_Hat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 30, 2012
As much as I was looking forward to you I was quite happy to see that you had deleted/stopped using that Kik, you shouldn't have to put up with that abuse. I hope that at some point you feel up to coming back and suggest that you only give out your kik to people who have taken the time to get to know you.

steve kenner

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 31, 2013
Florida
Their loss!

Oh, it is by far their loss. I remember talking to you on kik and you are an amazing roleplayer and detailed, and really knew how to get the situation or mood set up for things. People need to realize anything online, chat included, has different time frames and lifestyles for people.
But all those rude people surely have no clue just how much they are going to be missing, i bet if they did, they would be sending an almost endless stream of apologies your way.
While i also sadden to the loss of potential talks on kik, no way should a person be degraded or disrespected (unless thats your kink ;P ) and forced to give up a service/program because things dont go their way.

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
not been abusive

I definitely agree with you. When I had kik, all of the messages were intense. I'd get messages at 3am and people expected them to be answered pronto just because it was midnight (or a reasonable time to be awake) for them. I was called many names, and I find it completely disrespectful to call someone you don't know such awful names. Whether they are submissive or not, it doesn't give you the right to call them names unless they, personally, have given you permission.

I personally find it a complete turn-off to be called a 'slut' or 'whore' by some random person that I have not even spoken to once. The same thing with 'babe' and 'baby', even though they aren't "degrading". Calling me such names is a privilege, in my eyes. Some people just need to gain respect for others and take on situations in a more mature way. :p

i have deleted you from my friends list sadly due to your lack of response to my messages-but i don't hold it against you-and i would never ever send you -or anyone else for that matter,offensive messages:eek:

Featured Threads

New Personals