Control Me - Kik Group

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
I've added everyone since my last post. I figured I would clear a few things up here though since the group is finally getting started and situated.

There are 23 members currently, and yes, I'm still willing to add a few more! :)

Here are my goals/rules/punishments for my weight loss journey.

I currently weigh 202 lbs (last I checked was on Monday). My next goal is 190 lbs but my overall is anywhere between 120-140, wherever I feel comfortable.

I am available 7 AM to 3:40 PM EST. I can do stuff even when it isn't those times, but remember that I need to be quiet and would have to sneak off to do these things.

Every message in the group chat = 3 jumping jacks that are added to my August total in my signature.

Every night before I go to bed (10 PM - 11 PM), members have the option of making me edge or do 1 push-up.

I think that pretty much covers it. Any more questions, just ask.

Note that if I add you to the chat and you leave, I will NOT re-add you. If you are inactive for 24 hours, I will remove you as well.

zkennedy137

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 15, 2015
I'm sure most people know that I've been trying to lose some weight and be completely controlled.

While I wait to find a dom, I figured it could be fun to start a group chat with a bunch of different doms/switches to help control my diet, exercises, bladder, clothing, etc. I think a max of about 10-15 people, perhaps more if it's fun and works well.

I decided to make a kik temporarily but then deleted it last week. It's re-opened, so my username exists if you already have it, but I'll only be using it for this. Please don't spread my username around either if you have it.

If you're interested, post your username below or message me and I'll add you.

Zkenngeneral Is my kik

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
I've added everyone again. Still interested in having more people. :)

Featured Threads

New Personals