Control Me - Kik Group

Joshyyyy831

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 18, 2015
Ooh. I'd be interested in joining the group if there's still space, kik: joshyyyy831

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
I still have a couple of spots open for those serious about it. But I'm only going to add a few more and I'll be done.

For those asking - the group is only going to last until I'm 180 lbs (20 lbs to lose).

Master Marc

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 25, 2015
I would love to be considered to help you lose a bit of weight.
My kik is : marcusn95 I look forward to making you sweet.

slavino00

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 5, 2015
be carefull.

it is only a kik username harvest .. not real play or real female.

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
Is this an assumption or did you join?

There is a lot of conversation going on, I can assure you that.

I don't know his experience (I honestly probably kicked him for not talking), but he's just being a negative nancy. Lol.

I am also indeed a real female. I'm quite sure the photos on my profile prove that, as well as the photos I have sent in the group chat.

Masterelmo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2015
This is a real group that she is actively apart of. If you want to join and be friendly and helpful her work out then we have plenty of room. If you just want to watch other people chat and not be friendly then you will be kicked.

slave1993sub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 5, 2015
I'm sure most people know that I've been trying to lose some weight and be completely controlled.

While I wait to find a dom, I figured it could be fun to start a group chat with a bunch of different doms/switches to help control my diet, exercises, bladder, clothing, etc. I think a max of about 10-15 people, perhaps more if it's fun and works well.

I decided to make a kik temporarily but then deleted it last week. It's re-opened, so my username exists if you already have it, but I'll only be using it for this. Please don't spread my username around either if you have it.

If you're interested, post your username below or message me and I'll add you.
Kik: StraightedgeSxe

Cutie Butt

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 2, 2015
I can help you

I can make sure you lose wieght feel great and never starve. I will make you do many interesting things as well. Im cutebluegirly on kin

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
I am re-opening the group, but I won't add as many people as last time.

And there's been a slight change - 2,500 jumping jacks a month, not 1 message = jumping jacks.

Also I will only be available from 11:30AM - 3:30PM.

Featured Threads

New Personals