Control My Music!

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
Helllo, I posted this in my getdare blog the other day and I thought I would try it here!;

I recently thought of a new idea for controlling my music! For those who don’t know, music control is a very effective way of making me feel controlled, mindless and dumb, or humiliated outside of sessions. The idea being that I am constantly listening; at work, driving around, at home literally like all the time!

So my idea is that I can share a link to a collaborative playlist on Spotify here and anyone can click it and add what they want. I’ll listen to it all day! The link is good for a week so I will see how it does the first week and decide if I post another link!

I like indie and alternative music like Cage the Elephant, MGMT, Foster the People, Take Impala, and the Lumineers. I hate new pop and rap. For example, I hate Nicki Minaj the most, then there's Iggy Azalea, and Migos, or Cardib B or any given twerk music, Sir. However, I feel very controlled and humiliated when people make me listen or dance/twerk to music I dislike. Feel free to add whatever you want regardless of my liked or disliked artists! Thanks!!

Let me me know!!

Last edited:

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
I have a handful of people who became collaborators but haven’t added anything! Either way, feel free to add whatever songs you want and however many songs you want!!

pls ruin me

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 19, 2022
hey could u ruin me thru teamviewer il let u do anything u want once u get into my pc

Featured Threads

New Personals