cross dressed masturbating on cam tonight

whiterose

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 27, 2013
I will not cum, total denial all night long, and I'll have to endure it for as long as anyone keeps commenting and commanding me to continue. I will not be allowed to stop until nobody has commented for at least 15 minutes.

I'll post the next time I plan to do it.

Last edited:

whiterose

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 27, 2013
I'll do it on Chaturbate at 10PM EST, nightgownfetish, tonight 4/7

These are the rules:
—— I must stand here and masturbate on camera for at least one hour and then for as long as there are new comments.
—— I’m not allowed to stop until at least 15 minutes have passed with no new comments posted.
—— I’m not allowed to have an orgasm while I’m masturbating nor after I’ve finished tonight. I must go straight to bed afterwards with this outfit on.
—— If I have an orgasm by accident then I must catch the cum in a bowl and lick it all up on camera.
—— While I’m masturbating I need to try to stay as close to the edge of orgasm as possible for the entire time.
—— If any one tells me to give myself a wedgie I have to turn around and do it right away, though no more than once every 10 minutes.
—— Any other requests are fulfilled at my own discretion. If they’re good they might become new rules…

whiterose

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 27, 2013
I'm starting in just minute now

new rules:

—— I must stand here and masturbate on camera for at least one hour and then for as long as there are new comments.
—— I’m not allowed to stop masturbating until 15 minutes have gone by with nobody posting any new messages in my chat room.
—— I’m not allowed to have an orgasm while I’m masturbating nor after I’ve finished tonight and I must go straight to bed with this outfit on.
—— While I’m masturbating I need to try to stay as close to the edge of orgasm as possible for the entire time.
—— If I have an orgasm by accident then I must catch the cum in the bowl I have here and immediately lick it all up on camera and then go straight to bed with this outfit on. Please feel free to suggest other punishments.
—— If any one tells me to give myself a wedgie I have to turn around and immediately give myself an extreme wedgie so you can see it, though no more than once between each time the rules repost which is every 15 minutes.
—— If any one tells me to whip myself then I have to turn around and immediately start whipping my ass with a piece of rope for 10 seconds. Also no more than once between each time the rules repost.
—— If I don’t cum then I must not masturbate again until I start a new session here with the same or more stringent rules. This must be done within no more than one week from now. I must sleep in ladies nightgowns and panties every night until then.
—— Any other requests are fulfilled at my own discretion. They might become new rules.
—— Please don’t ask me to remove any of the items of lingerie that I’m wearing. This is a lingerie show, not a skin show, sorry guys. Thanks :)

Featured Threads

New Personals