cuckold neighbor

tjcasey321

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 14, 2011
it all started when I got a text from my neighbor Marina I had not seen her in a whileare she had been away at school and I remembered her being very cute. so after texting back and forward I invite her over to hang out, so she shows up she was so beautiful standing 5'2" with brown wavy hair and very nice C cups. it was a good night we started making out and we'd both be in our underwear I'd go to take it to the next step and she would stop me, she did this to me for a few week and never gave it up. I have to say I had fallen for her I would have done anything for her and I think she knew that. One night she comes over and said she had met this guy and they where talking now I didn't like the sound of that at all she told that they madeout and she had him head and to think she never dose that for me I was ready to walk away when she grabbed me and began to kiss me with so much passion I fell for her again I could not fight her the following night she was late coming over so I sat up waiting for her she finally shows up at 12:00 but she bust in my door and jumps all over me ripping my clothes off and hers she then tell me to eat her out so jump right in licking inside her making her cum she pulls my head up and tells me oh that was so good I began to kiss her neck when she stopped me and said (I fucked brain tonight before I came over ) brain was the new guy she had been talking to she then began to say (look I've been meaning to talk with you, your pretty much worthless accept when you serve me like you just did so you have a choice to make ether be lonely or be my cycle slave ) I had to say yes I loved her I teared up and said yes I will serve you (good now eat my out dear I want you to really taste him ) the next day Marina called me and told me she need me at her house now so I ran over when I got there she walk me in gave ne a kiss come over here she said with a odd grin we walked over to the living room where her mother was sitting Marina sat down I went to sit beside her when her mother yelled what do you think your doing? I replied sitting down Mam she laughed ans said weak slave boys kneel by the feet of there mistress now kneel. being shocked I dropped to my knees she smiled say good boy you'll do just fine that when Marina said this is what u wanted to talk about my mom also cuckolds my father now you will be coming with use to our beach house to service us, now stand up and take you plants off so I did she grabbed me me by the balls and said these belong to me now you do not get to use it anymore with out me saying so she then put on a chastity cage and locked it see I hold the key her mother laughed and said make him wait a month before he can cum again I like that idea a month it is sorry baby. so the next week we get to the beach house when we got their the girls told me to un pack the car and when im done to go see her. when I finished up unpacking I went to see her, she was in her room I knocked on the door come in she said I walked in the room she was sitting on her bed oh hood did you finish unpacking, yes Mam she, good boy now I want you to undress a slave dose not get to where clothing as I undressed she walk to the other side of the room and pulled something out of a bag she then told me to close my eyes and walked she lead me into the living roomwhere her family was she the orders me to open my eye and kneel before her I knelt down and opened my eyes to her wearing a 10" black srapon kiss she order I referred she slapped me across the face you'll kiss it now and you get use to it because before every time I fuck you with it you kiss my cock to prove your submission now kiss it I had no choice I kissed with passion what a good little fag now bend over and let me see that ass

to be continued

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
How about some punctuation..... if you can't be bothered to do that, then why should we bother reading it....

Featured Threads

New Personals