Start daring me!

Spade_racer07

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 10, 2010
www.kinkpeeps.com
First show a full frontal nude pic...(no face) then one of your pussy and ass spread wide open..... then fuck the handle of a brush with your ass and another in your pussy, your to edge 5 times then you may cum

Master.

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 5, 2013
Write as many degrading words as you can on your body in marker pen.
Strip naked in a public place.
Cover yourself in 5 different messy foods, being sure to rub it all over your body so every inch of your body is messy.
Find the largest thing that can fit in your ass and pussy and fuck yourself with it.

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
my dare for you should be aceptable-dress up as a naughty schoolgirl-no nudity involved and you can show your face-if you do that then please then add this picture to my schoolgirl social group

gentle82

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 16, 2015
Amsterdam surrounding
Here's my dare...

Go to a public swimming pool. Get some white bikinis, and make sure in your bikini-thong there is no protecting extra layer. So cut that part out, so that when it gets wet, your pussy curves can be seen.
Now at least do this once:
Dive into the pool of 1m50 appr. where at least 5 or more other people swim. Once dived in and under water, you quickly slide your bikini-bra aside, so that when you come above the water your nipples can be seen and shown.
The dare is that at least one man or woman must have seen your nipple(s).
Please let me know how this went and how you experienced.

Featured Threads

New Personals