Dare picture competition

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Also, I don't know where you guys are from, but in my country, taking pictures in a changing room is strictly illegal... :( can you make chalenges that are illegal? or can I get a fre pass for this one because it is illegal? :)

I guess that what is illegal is taking pictures in a shared shower room. If you use a cubicle and you are alone in it, I don't think it is illegal.

joht2891

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2013
I guess that what is illegal is taking pictures in a shared shower room. If you use a cubicle and you are alone in it, I don't think it is illegal.

Hmmm ... I didn't have a cubicle in mind to tell you the truth, my pics aren't in a cubicle ... but I guess I can do nothing about it since I didn't specify in the challenge

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Hmmm ... I didn't have a cubicle in mind to tell you the truth, my pics aren't in a cubicle ... but I guess I can do nothing about it since I didn't specify in the challenge

Yes, you should have been more precise.

The Evil One

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 7, 2012
Well... the only public showers I can think of, that are close enough to me, are at the local swimming pool, and they don't have cubicle showers.
Therefore, I will have to forfeit this challenge, since I don't feel like going to jail... :( I am creative, but apparently not enough...

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
I am too going to forfeit. I have checked the public cubicle shower I was thinking about and they do not look public enough. They would not be perceived as public.

Yet another point for you, Joht. And I would start packaging my pictures if I were you. ;-)

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
The current challenge will end in 1h30. Any player who has not posted the required pictures by then will be considered as having forfeited.

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Here is the new score table:

Rank Player.....#1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 Total

3 Joht2891..... -1 +7 -- -- -- -- -- -- +6
1 Nekhard...... +6 -1 -- -- -- -- -- -- +5
5 BamaSwitch... +3 -1 -- -- -- -- -- -- +2
2 The Evil One. -1 -1 -- -- -- -- -- -- -2
4 Joshdavis24.. -1 -1 -- -- -- -- -- -- -2
6 NudeGuy...... -1 -1 -- -- -- -- -- -- -2
7 Superfruit... -1 -1 -- -- -- -- -- -- -2
8 Dannythegr8.. -1 -1 -- -- -- -- -- -- -2

Congratulations, Joht, you took the lead. That is, if you manage to prove us that this challenge was possible and post your pictures here. Otherwise you'll have to lose 10 points.

It is now to The Evil One to propose a challenge.

I would also like that every one who is still playing with us gives us a hello here. Bamaswitch has left, and The Evil One has manifested himself lately, but we are without news from the JoshDavis, Nudeguy, Superfruit and Danny.

Last edited:

joht2891

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2013
Here is the new score table:

Rank Player.....#1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 Total

3 Joht2891..... -1 +7 -- -- -- -- -- -- +6
1 Nekhard...... +6 -1 -- -- -- -- -- -- +5
5 BamaSwitch... +3 -1 -- -- -- -- -- -- +2
2 The Evil One. -1 -1 -- -- -- -- -- -- -2
4 Joshdavis24.. -1 -1 -- -- -- -- -- -- -2
6 NudeGuy...... -1 -1 -- -- -- -- -- -- -2
7 Superfruit... -1 -1 -- -- -- -- -- -- -2
8 Dannythegr8.. -1 -1 -- -- -- -- -- -- -2

Congratulations, Joht, you took the lead. That is, if you manage to prove us that this challenge was possible and post your pictures here. Otherwise you'll have to lose 10 points.

It is now to The Evil One to propose a challenge.

I would also like that every one who is still playing with us gives us a hello here. Bamaswitch has left, and The Evil One has manifested himself lately, but we are without news from the JoshDavis, Nudeguy, Superfruit and Danny.

I have already provided a link to the album in my last post!

joht2891

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2013
AH, I missed that. Good job!

Now, what was the trick?

Simply put a normal digital camera recording on a bench or on the floor ... then all you have to do is take some shots from the video at the comfort of your home! :D

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Simply put a normal digital camera recording on a bench or on the floor ... then all you have to do is take some shots from the video at the comfort of your home! :D

But you can't be sure someone is going to enter... All the public shower rooms I know are pretty busy places.

joht2891

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2013
But you can't be sure someone is going to enter... All the public shower rooms I know are pretty busy places.

I was lucky nobody came into the showers when I was there, apart from that it was sort of 'hidden' near my bag.

The Evil One

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 7, 2012
The Evil One's Picture Challenge

Okay guys, my turn! Since it's really late here and I am really tired, it's not gonna be too complicated, just a simple, old classic, that I am afraid most of ou can do... :eek:

Task:
Picture of you, naked of course, touching a road sign. You obviously can't do this at night since there will be no light, but it doesn't have to be broad daylight either. Only requirement is that you must be clearly visible. So if you choose a little road far out in the country or one in a quiet street in your neighbourhood, none of my business! there just has to be a sign!
Good luck! :cool:

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
I am going to forfeit this one as well, losing yet another point.

Featured Threads

New Personals