Dares for slaves and Masters

MasterNike

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 31, 2016
New KIK pics dare

This is almost the same as a post I once saw on Getdare but cant find it anymore.

You will need Kik and slaves have to be able to send their pics.
Masters can post what they expect to receive from slaves.
Slaves can find their tasks and entertain their superiors.

Masters, simply post a comment stating what the slave has to do. Slaves then perform and send a pic as proof via KIK.
Masters, use the following form:

Description of the picture: : (i.e.: kneeling, socks and boxers on,...)
Males and/or females : (choose one or both of the preffered genders)
Kik ID: (your kik so you can receive the pictures from slave)

Masters should also state whether they want to receive ful/part/no face on pics. If it is a slaves limit, they will simply send a faceless pic.

Masters, post your wishes! Slaves, get your tasks and start fulfilling them!

Last edited:

Jaiden1996

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2017
Hey all female slaves. I am only doing this for females. I want you to get a wooden spoon hit yours ass 20 times each cheek bare then get a bar of soap wet it put it in your mouth then take a picture of u completely naked I wanna see the whole body. Kik me @JaidenandKevin

Mjones118

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 9, 2017
For female slaves
Start by edging 2 times to get yourself horny. Every time as you are hittingthe edge. Smack your clit with your hand to ruin it. After the 2 edges you are to come if you can by humpjng your pillow infront of your door with it open. Pics with or without face up to you.
For male slaves
Edge 2 times and hold the edge for at least 15 seconds. Then i want you to blindfold yourself and do 10 jumping jacks infront of your door with it open. Then you may have a ruined orgasm in your door way. Pics with ot without face. Up to you

MasterNike

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 31, 2016
kneeling, socks in mouth peaking out, face visible is appreciated
for MALES only
kik: MasterNike91

(this form is a lot more suitable for slaves to find out what r u looking for, masters)

Featured Threads

New Personals