Day fourteen in chastity

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
Everyday is another record for me. This morning I was rudely awaken by a major discomfort caused by my morning wood trying desperately straighten out. I've been trying to convince my mistress to put her key in the mail... any mail, but she keeps telling me she missed the mail... I keep trying to remind her that any old usps mailbox would work... but I think she's really enjoying my discomfort and will wait until the last minute. I hope mistress puts the key in the mail today because it should get to me by Saturday and I'll have some relief before the doctor's visit for my annual physical, if mistress will allow me to...

It occurred to me that I might need to find a doctor that is in the lifestyle and would not be affected to seeing a guy in chastity.

As for my physical, if Mistress doesn't allow me relief, then I hope when my doctor (a cute Asian lady and usually accompanied by a female nurse) examines my balls that I don't cum on her, I know I'll probably get a little stiff, but having been in chastity for two weeks... well, accidents happen. Then... there's the prostrate examine... usually a quick poke in the ass...

Featured Threads

New Personals