day seven of having my cage key mailed away

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
well... almost...Had to send my friend a note today and ask her to send the key back some time next week, preferably before next friday. The reason being, I forgot I have my annual physical with my doctor the following monday and would prefer not to explain why I'm locked in a chastity cage to my female doctor... I don't want to cause any legal issues... although it would be interesting to see her and the nurses reaction. LOL.

As it turns out, my friend had been having a casual conversation about S&M with a guy friend of hers... and she mentioned that she had my key. I can only imagine his response... she didn't tell me... but she said she figured out what she was going to do with the key.

She decided that she was going to create a series of tasks, put the key and a task in and envelope and then that envelope along with another task in the another envelope... and so on... basically a box-in-a-box kind of thing. I am to do each task and send photo proof of it to her before opening next envelope... and eventually getting the key.

Needless to say... I'm excited to find out what is in store.

Featured Threads

New Personals