Decided on another lockup challenge

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
This morning I had a craving to be locked up again. So, I asked my mistress friend if I should. she said yes. I asked if she wanted my key again. She said no. I was a little disappointed in that, but I offered to use a numbered ziptie and suggested that anytime she wanted proof, she should text me "show me now" and I'd have to reply within ten minutes with a picture. She liked this idea. So, now I'm locked up with a black numbered tag label "111962".

I felt being even riskier and asked if any of her friends were of a kinky mind and would like photo proof too, but she said she didn't think any were into it. I suggested if she thinks about it and happens to talk about it... to offer me up and prove it to them. She agreed, but I don't think anything will happen.

So... to open the exposure up more, I'm going to offer to send a pic proof to folks on KIK. The catch there is, you have to ask me politely or I won't respond. I will also only show from waste, maybe chest down.

I'm going to stay in lockup for as long as I can stand it... hopefully longer than the last sixteen days. NO... I'm not taking requests for extended time either... sorry.

Featured Threads

New Personals