degrade me at school

slutsarah

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2011
i have to school soon and wish to have dares to do my likes n limits r in my sig...

Yossarian

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 19, 2011
When you get the chance (at break or at lunch time) go to a toilet cubicle and stick a pen up your pussy or ass (or both!), then use that pen in your next lesson. Feel free to casually put the pen in your mouth as if by habit.

antarasdm

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2011
hello slut,

what you could do is to edge yourself after every 1.5 hours in school. Each time you must edge more than previously. So if you edged once, the following time you must edge at least two times. If you are naughty and cum, then you must ask me for a punishment

Give yourself a bra wedgie as well.

slutsarah

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2011
i begin slow with 1 edge then as the day went on i had to do 8 edge in a row...i was soo into that i cum all over the floor in math class...(some of it got on the girl i like)...punishment plz...

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Normally, this dare is meant to be done at home but if you start it just before leaving for school the effects will be felt all during the day(s):

Take the biggest, thickest banana you have and place it intact (don't peel it) in the freezer right now.

Just before leaving for school, strip completely naked and take the banana from the freezer (if you're alone. If not, go to a private area before stripping). Watching a nearby clock to keep track of the seconds, push the entire banana up your asshole immediately. You will push it in as is without the benefit of any type of lube.

The total number of seconds that it takes to get the entire banana in your asshole until your sphincter closes down on the stem will be the the number of hours you will need to keep the banana in your asshole. Example: 5 seconds = 5 hours, 10 seconds = 10 hours, etc. The challenge is to overcome immediate discomfort in order to minimize the maximum amount of keeping it in for less or more than a day!

Additionally, you must roll a single die. Whatever number comes up you multiply by 3 which is the number of times you must masturbate to edge per hour. If you don't make your quota in a given hour, the entire number per hour times the entire time period you have the banana in your asshole is the total number of hours you can NOT cum, for any reason, after you remove the banana! Example: You'll have the banana in for 24 hours continuously and you roll a 6 on the die. You must masturbate to edge 18 times in each hour. If in any hour, you don't edge at least 18 times, you multiply 18 (per hour) with 24 (total hours the banana is in your asshole) to equal 432 hours (18 days) you're NOT allowed to cum AFTER removing the banana at the end of the 24 hours!

Any hour you have to remove the banana doesn't count to your total time plus you pay a penalty of 12 hours (per hour it is out) added to your total time the banana must be in. While the banana is out of your asshole, it needs to be back in a freezer until you're ready to reinsert it, no matter what shape it has formed. The banana's surface will NOT be cleaned prior to re-insertion.

While you're home and alone, you will remain completely naked. If you are leaving home, you may not wear any underwear. Of course, the banana remains in continuously for the entire time period!

If you want finish the dare on a special note, when you reach the end of the time limit and you pull the banana out, you may lick the skin clean before peeling it and eating the "baked" fruit inside! It might be best to remove it while in the bathroom, in case you have the urge.

slutsarah

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2011
it took me 24 sec which is 24 hrs in my asshole... also i roll a 3 which makes it 9 edge every hour...

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
i begin slow with 1 edge then as the day went on i had to do 8 edge in a row...i was soo into that i cum all over the floor in math class...(some of it got on the girl i like)...punishment plz...

the first step is to go to that girl you realy like, tell herr you are sorry, and if she would like to get together and have some fun for her to call you. then give her your #. more steps to follow

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
when she calls set up a date then i will let you know what is next

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011

slutsarah

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2011
Ok, do this, http://www.uglypoetry.com/life/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/japanese-bondage-instructions.jpg wear that under your cloths, before you do insert your vib in your puss, and have it on, all day during school, and cum whenever you feel like it. For cloths if no uniform for school, wear a short short skirt as short as you can and a tight top. no underwear. if you have a uniform, no underwear then.

my uniform had a wet spot when i was done and my tits were almost pokeing out of my shirt

slutsarah

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2011
you should take it into class and slip it in your pussy during 1 class and take it out during the next class

when i did this a soft moan came out of my mouth when i push it out of my wet pussy...

Featured Threads

New Personals