degrade me at school

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Ruined ass by their belts or by their fists in your asshole? Whichever you choose, this forum would expect photographic evidence of the day this happens. In addition, a very detailed (several paragraphs long) report of how each segment of the day happened (which boys you asked to whip you, where did the spanking take place, how hard did they belt your ass, how did it feel "sitting" in each class afterwards, how did your ass feel during lunch, did you let any of the boys "rub" your sore ass after they whipped it, did you get turned on by exposing your bare ass to the boys or from being whipped, did you have an audience for each of your whippings, did any of your girl friends watch you get your ass whipped, did any of your crushes see your ruined ass at the end of the day, did anyone offer to "help" you feel better?)

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
If you are only able to report how your ass whipping went then you're required to a full paragraph detailing each individual boy who whips your bare ass. Each paragraph will explain every little detail so that all the readers will feel as though they were right there watching it happen!

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
@slutsarah: I guess you chickened out or you have been lying all along about wanting to be humiliated at school!

slutsarah

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2011
my ass has blister and every guy who spank my ass call me a worthless slut who need a spanking... also a few guys finger my ass while they were spanking it...:mad:

Hh32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2011
Why not have them give u a waffle with a tennis wracked to

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
my ass has blister and every guy who spank my ass call me a worthless slut who need a spanking... also a few guys finger my ass while they were spanking it...:mad:

Still very vague....this extreme humiliation during school hours must have been very "memorable"! You should be able to write at least a paragraph or two on each individual boy -- who did you choose, who finally accepted, when/how/where did you get whipped, who witnessed the whipping, how long did it take, who rubbed or fucked your asshole after each whipping, what was the class you got whipped before, how did your ass feel during each class, how did you get all the boys together again before lunch, more witness as day went on and word spread of the slut whipping, what happened at the end of school for the "grand" finale, did you gf see you get whipped, who wanted to fuck you on the spot?

slutsarah

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2011
Still very vague....this extreme humiliation during school hours must have been very "memorable"! You should be able to write at least a paragraph or two on each individual boy -- who did you choose, who finally accepted, when/how/where did you get whipped, who witnessed the whipping, how long did it take, who rubbed or fucked your asshole after each whipping, what was the class you got whipped before, how did your ass feel during each class, how did you get all the boys together again before lunch, more witness as day went on and word spread of the slut whipping, what happened at the end of school for the "grand" finale, did you gf see you get whipped, who wanted to fuck you on the spot?

my school life is ruin ppl only know me as the stupid slut who love to be whip... every guys at the end whip by sore ass in the locker some fist fuck my ass... my gf used me in the bathroom with a 10 in dildo...

slutsarah

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2011
the blister on my ass is begin to heal every boy went on there phone to let others know i was whip in the locker room the hallway the bathroom (girls/boys) i been degraded as a whore slut bitch

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
the blister on my ass is begin to heal every boy went on there phone to let others know i was whip in the locker room the hallway the bathroom (girls/boys) i been degraded as a whore slut bitch

So at the end of the day, you were taken or arrived yourself, you stripped completely, bent over and presented your sore ass to those boys who had whipped you during the day?

Since they texted the rest of the school, did ever boy and girl get to whip your naked bare ass?

Who was the first to fist fuck your asshole? Had you been fisted before? Did you tell them to stop but did they force their fist in anyway? How many total fists went into your asshole? Any fists in your pussy too?

When did your gf fuck you with the dildo? Does she always keep one in school or when she knew you getting whipped, did she bring to school? Did she fuck your pussy or asshole while the rest of the school watched and cheered her on? When she was done, did she invite any other girl to fuck your slut holes? Did any boys fuck your pussy and asshole or deepthroat your mouth?

Now that you have the rep of the slut chick who love to be whipped and fucked, when is the next time you will be required to be on "display" for anybody in school to fist/fuck/whip your naked ass?

Featured Threads

New Personals